Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

+3
    Dander Anikeria Ornitier
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 40]

726A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Half a day." Nyy said, watching the land flash past below them.

727A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"'Ow long till we get there?"

728A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Darn catnaps," she said, stretching. "So easy to lose track of time."

729A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne:"So are you gonna show who you are?"
    Jericho:"Brother I am getting hot headed here" the flames around his body grew hotter

730A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:40 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

((srry been busy))
    Antonidas burst into the prison hallway and saw two creatures out of their cells. Antonidas walked towards them briskly "And what exactly do you two think your doing?"

731A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Well I think two days maybe three." Nyy answered.

732A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:45 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Ben kept quiet and closed his eyes.

733A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:52 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne looks at the guard
    Ho'ne: Well Jericho looks like you get your wish after all Who ever you are I suggest that you come with me is instant *as he stepped disappearing out of no where. Jericho did nothing but giggled insanely, as the flames on his body died.

734A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

Antonidas stepped forwards and saw one of the creatures disappear, he obviously wasn't dealing with some simple commoners, but no matter, they were no match for him.

735A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:26 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Jericho raised up his arm.
    Jericho:You wanna step away if you don't wanna get burned *as his hand started to glow red.* BOOM *and cell gate blast open as Jericho steps out* Brother you can step out now
    Ho'ne: Sigh We can never go anywhere without getting into trouble,

736A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

When Laura grew tried of leading Melanie, Elex took over while Laura sat next to Nyy on the wolf's muzzle.

737A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:37 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"What the heck's driving 'er?" Ben asked quietly.

738A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:39 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy looked back at Ben. "Strength and will."

739A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:42 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Will for what?" He asked sitting in front of her.

740A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"To help. She believes that it can be done."

741A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"ok... But what if we get there and Reaver's already fled?"

742A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"I'm not sure yet."

743A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:28 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne reappears
    Ho'ne: I gotta say brother, I am proud of you. You manage to blow the gates apart and still keep the building intact. That is a major improvement *patting Jericho on the back*
    Jericho:*blushing* Aw, I just did what you told me, think of happy thoughts and I would be fine.
    Ho'ne: Good what where they, if you don't mind me asking
    Jericho: You don't wanna know *smiled grimly*

744A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:31 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"You're making this up as you go aren't you?" Ben asked.

745A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:35 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy closed her eyes. "Then we go after Reaver."

746A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:36 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Why? He won't have any control left when we get there...."

747A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:39 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne: Well the plan was to leave quietly but I don't think that's a option so yea we are just winging it
    Jericho: WOOWHOO *rising his fist up in the air* Finally some fun!
    Ho'ne: With restraints of course
    Jericho: You never let me have any fun
    Ho'ne: Yea yea sure sure

748A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:41 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Careful though you too...." A small manticore that looked alot like Krory only with green stripes said. "You managed to get me outta that cell but things are only gonna get worse from here."

749A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:42 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"I want him dead." Nyy hissed.

750A haunted and lost world - Page 30 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:42 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Uhhh.....May I ask why?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum