Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

+3
    Dander Anikeria Ornitier
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 40]

376A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:57 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"That you were useless. Did I stutter?"

377A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:26 am

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

The rage that had been shuddering through the little fennec-cat had taken over and was becoming so strong that she could have sworn she felt streams of energy pulsing away from her body. She was probably imagining it, but it seemed like the grass brushing her paws was moving to the rhythm of her short angered breaths. She tried to calm herself, and soon the weird feeling went away. She tried to focus on what was going on.

"I knew you could do it Melanie!" she said with a bitter smile when she was able to speak.

378A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:57 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Yes, yes, bravo and all that..."

379A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Niala hissed again "I knew you were a slimey demon, you foul creature from HELL!" Niala ran forward and sprouted wings, flying towards Reaver as fast as the speed of light, knocking him to his backand clawing at his eyes , blinding him in one eye before retreating back and hovering over Nikkia*

380A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Reaver shouted in pain and stood up. "That was highly unnecessary.." He sneered.

381A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:23 pm

"I'm sure through your arrogance you agree with me that it was necessary..." Niala, now with the body of SHianne, clapped her wings together and some of Reavers armour blew away, his left leg armour and a chest plate. "You mismatched fool" Niala's tail flicked and her longer fangs bent over her lip in a hiss.

382A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:09 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander snickered at Reaver, feeling bolder now that he'd shown his physical weakness. "Well now, I'd expected you to be something powerful and terrifying. But not only are you the size of a small human, you just got knocked flat on your back and your cardboard tutu blown off by a puff of wind. I'm disappointed, to be honest."

383A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie continued to grow until she blotted out the three moons and the stars behind her with her body and her wings, she lifted her head and howled to the sky and then hundreds of other howls joined in.
    Jade jumped forward, not wanting to be overshadowed. Her deep blue eyes flashed green and her fur going black, saber teeth grew out of her jaws as she glared at Reaver.
    Then the clearing came alive with snarls and growls and eyes peered out of the trees and the wolves started to emerge.

384A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Reaver backed up even more. He hadn't expected any of this. Even though he was immortal it would take forever to mesh his form with more armor.

385A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie towered over the clearing and the wolves begun their advance, Valkorien; Nyy's shadow winged wolf at the front.

386A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:13 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Very well, I'll go....But you won't get any further here." His shadow-like spirit left the armor and wrapped around Alice. And in a flash they were both gone.

387A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:16 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"No! Alice!" Nyy cried, jumping forward but she was too late. The dragon growled, shadows swirling over her claws and she struck out at a tree, spiltting it neatly in half before sitting on the ground. What do we do now?

388A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Have faith child. The Leder's voice reng in her head. You will find a way. Go to Reaver's castle. But beware of his machines.

389A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Oh he has machines now? Nyy paused. I remember Reaver saying something. That he has Alice's brother. How many of your kind does he hold captive?"

390A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He has at least 20 people from every village....and there are at least 50 villages in this small country of our world.

391A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Can you tell us where to go from here?

392A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Head north for about 4 miles you will see Reaver's castle in the Ashen Desert. But beware of his pet Mataniss.

393A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

I have never heard of such a creature. What is it?

394A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

You have already encountered him. He was the Mechanical Centipede that attacked you.

395A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:38 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy growled. That thing. Can it be destroyed?

396A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Your friend Melanie should have no problem handling him. Especially now. And if you wish to get their in only a 4 mile trip I suggest she take you in her current form.

397A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy looked up at the shapeshifter. Thank you for your help. Nyy then turned to everyone. "We need to rest for now, having exerted so much energy. We shall ride on Melanie tomorrow." Nyy then curled up, aware of the wolves that now patrolled around the clearing and darkness fell over the clearing as Melanie leaned over the trees.

398A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:48 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Alice awoke in a cell. She was frightened. Very frightened.

399A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:04 pm

BuddyWolf

BuddyWolf

The guard walks by not noticing anything.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JEG3CYZC

400A haunted and lost world - Page 16 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:05 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander curled up. "Poor Alice... why did he take her and not us?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum