Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

+3
    Dander Anikeria Ornitier
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 40]

751A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:48 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne: I really regret to say but this isn't the first prison break we made. This is, what? Our third one this week?
    Jericho: It used to be 5x
    Ho'ne: Right most of it is because of you
    Jericho: But we did have fun
    Ho'ne: By "we" you mean "you"
    Jericho: Com'on that last prison break was fun for the both of us. Remember when you raised from the ground to see if it was clear instead you manage to scare off 10 officers? You laughed at that for hours!
    Ho'ne: Ok they are little fun as long as we don't kill anyone *Point fingers*
    Jericho: Scouts Honor *raising his hand*

752A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:51 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Ok. But you should give me the Dagger though..."

753A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:53 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy glared at Ben. "Because of what he has done to these people."

754A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:56 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"You can't kill Reaver.....He's immortal....The Shadow Gods made sure of that."

755A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:57 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy growled. "We shall see."

756A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:57 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne: Ok Where are ya really?
    Jericho: Do you think we are both hallucinating the same thing Brother?
    Ho'ne: Don't think so

757A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:58 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"A lot of hate....concidering he never did anything to you....."

758A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:59 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"No...he hasnt done anything to me but he has done this to hurt me. STealing my mate for one thing."

759A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:01 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Your mate?...." He paused and looked at her quizzicly. "He wouldn't have been a small Tiger thing with Blue stripes would he?"

760A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:48 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne: Hello? Mysterious voice we would like to know where you are now
    Jericho: Really where are you

761A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:23 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

(( srry i havnt been able to keep up, lots of stuff that was going on just ended so YAY!))
    "Enough of this babbling!" Antonidas raised his palm at the two escapees and fired a bolt of lightning

762A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Their bodies filled with pain as electricity surged through their bodies. Ho'ne kneel down gasping for air
    Ho'ne: Brother are you alright? *Nothing came from Jericho, all he heard was insane growling* Oh no *fear filled Ho'ne's face as Fire completely consumed his brother* Voice where leaving NOW! *the cell fill up with a black smoke then imploded on itself leaving only his brother here.

763A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy looked at Ben, her pupils changing into slits. "Why do you ask?"

764A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:02 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Ben became uneasy.... "I...saw him...."

765A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

(I am little lost here is Ben the voice where are talking to and is he like a flea or something?)

766A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:10 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

(No Ben's an anthro bat. He's with Nyy and the other's)

767A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Oh really now?" Nyy said unsurely.

768A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

The smell of smoke and the faint sound of commotion coming from somewhere else in the prison reached Kiagre and she curled around Krory protectively, feeling uneasy.

769A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

Antonidas clawed his hand upwards a distortion of space was only slightly visible, he examined the creature engulfed in flames. "Do not test me boy,you would be wise to follow the other prisoner and get a head start before i kill you on the spot."

770A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:01 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Jericho just chuckled at the Prison guard empty threats. The Fire died down, for a second, then Jericho body began to glow bright yellow, theroom was intensely hot. Bright yellow flash filled the surrounding area.
    *Somewhere 200k away* Ho'ne reappeared on cliff
    Ho'ne: Look at the monster called Jericho, my little brother. KABOOOM *A mushroom cloud began to form. Moment later the shock wave reached them with terrifying force.

771A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:03 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

'Yeah...." Ben said. "Reaver uses him as a....blodd sacrifice...."

772A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:14 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"How do we know you're telling the truth," Dander spat from below. "If you don't even think Reaver should be killed, then maybe he sent you to tell us this so that we wouldn't come looking for her mate."

773A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN BLOODY EYES!!!! THAT'S WHY!!!!" He snapped.

774A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:21 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

(Krory, I am little lost here who's who?)

775A haunted and lost world - Page 31 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:25 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

(I'm using Ben right now. He's with Nyy and them.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum