Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

+3
    Dander Anikeria Ornitier
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 40]

701A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:32 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"....Blood sacrifice....." Was the only thing he could say at that moment.

702A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

She shuddered in horror. "Reaver!" she growled under her breath. She continued trying to lick the wounds, trying to keep him from losing any more blood. That didn't seem to be working so she wrapped one of her feathered wings around him tightly.

703A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:42 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory's breathing began to soften dangerously...

704A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

She concentrated, trying to remember her old skill, which she'd had no need for during the recent years. Closing her eyes, she searched mentally for life within reaching distance, and there were none, as the cells around her were empty. So she began drawing on her own reserve, hoping it was enough for both of them. She unwrapped her wing from his body and held it inches above him, channeling her energy into him.

705A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory's breathing became steady again. The bleeding had also stopped. Though he still had the cuts.

706A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

She slumped on the cold floor beside him, exausted but contented with herself.

707A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He slowly opened his eyes. "Wh-where am I?" He asked.

708A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"In Reaver's prison," she replied. "Although I can't figure out why you were put in my cell."

709A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Who are you?"

710A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:03 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"My name is Kiagre. The last thing I remember before I was here was a huge monster that looked like a metal centipede. I woke up here a few days ago. I figured out it had to do with Reaver as soon as I saw one of the guards."

711A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:04 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Reaver?....."

712A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"I don't know much about him other than the rumors I've heard. I've heard of his 'blood sacrifices' but I didn't know whether it was true until now."

713A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Yeah but who is he?"

714A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"He's a dark, evil... person, if he could be called a person. He took over every dwelling place in this world. His greed has cost every living soul all their money and belongings. And I believe, from what I hear, that he made some kind of deal with the gods that gave him immortality."

715A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:38 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"What Gods would help someone like him?"

716A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Evil ones. I believe they ruled a place of shadows, and that was how Reaver became a shadow. But he didn't intend it to happen that way."

717A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"How did that happen?"

718A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"They grew unhappy with the deal and turned him into a shadow. It is said that his end of the deal was sacrificing people, and he even sacrificed his own family. This is all rumor that I overheard, but I'm beginning to believe it now."

719A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Looks that way...."

720A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"How are you still alive though? Whatever they did to you, they didn't actually kill you."

721A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:06 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I don't remember....I think Reaver kept me drugged...."

722A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:11 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"I wonder if all sacrifices are like that, and most people just don't survive... if he comes back for you, you should pretend you're dead, and maybe you can get out of here."

723A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory nodded and layed back down.

724A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:21 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie continued on.
    "Are you tired Mel?" Nyy asked as it neared noon.
    "Not in the slightest." She replied.

725A haunted and lost world - Page 29 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:27 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander woke up dizzily and realized she was still on Melanie's shoulder. "Wow how long have we been travelling?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum