Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

+3
    Dander Anikeria Ornitier
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Alice looked sad and gave Elex a look that said. "Please help them instead. Please"

Meanwhile...

"As you wish." He said tipping his hat.

477A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:43 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Elex knealt down and ruffled the fur on her head with his wing. "Stay strong kid. They may put you in another cell." He then straightened up and followed Reaver out of the cell.

478A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:46 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Reaver stared at Alice before he kicked her again, harder causiong her to yelp and cry in pain. "Nothing against her..." He said to Elex as he walked away.

479A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Elex growled, his saliva changing to a acid green as he glared at Reaver before he was led out of the cell.

480A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:56 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Alice got up sobbing while the guards led her into a different cell. When they closed the door she looked at her new bruises and sobbed even harder. She wished that someone was there to comfort her.

481A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:59 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Why do you cry dear child?" A voice came from a corner.

Elex flew over the land, searching for the ones he had to find. he wasns't going to kill them. Not while there was the chance that they would save everyone.

482A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:04 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Alice turned to where the voice was from and spoke. her voice shacky from emotion. "I'm scared....Reaver's kicked me several time, And I don't know where my brother is in here." The tale only made her cry that much harder.

483A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:07 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

A dragon serpent emerged from the shadows, her emerald eyes were gentle as she looked at the girl, her scales shined many colours in the light that was given.

(Another one of my characters from one of my stories >.<)

484A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:09 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

(Cool Very Happy)

Alice looked at her and tried to stop crying but failed.

485A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:13 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

She sweapt over to the girl and wrapped her feathery wngs around her. "There there."

486A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:14 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Alice hugged the searpent. Finding an enormous amount of comfort from her.

487A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:16 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Who is your brother child? I may have seen him." The serpent said kindly, holding her close.

488A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:20 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"He looks alot like me only he has green stripes and eyes."

489A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:22 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Whats his name?"

490A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:24 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Lucas..."

491A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:27 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"I think I may have seen him around." When she removed her wings from the girl her wounds were gone.

492A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:30 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Thank you. What's your name?"

493A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:32 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Lauraniana. And you child?"

494A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:35 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Alice, And for what reason did Reaver lock you up in here?"

495A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:39 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Didn't want a god messing with him, espically one that keeps on coming back when killed so he just put me in hee. And what did you do to get this fate?"

496A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:44 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I was a guide for a Shadow Dragon named Nyyrikkianna and her friends. Reaver took me so that they would get lost."Alice then looked at her. "You're a god?"

497A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:49 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"I knew that Nyyrikkianna would arrive soon. And yes I am a god. One of the creators of this land."

498A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:53 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Did you know Caleese?"

499A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

She closed her eyes. "Yes I did."

500A haunted and lost world - Page 20 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:58 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I'm sorry about her death..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum