Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

+3
    Dander Anikeria Ornitier
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 40]

451A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:13 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"The prophecy..." Elex whispered.

452A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Prophecy?"

453A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:23 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

There was a rustle of feathers. "Why didn't I see it before? I completely forgot about it!" He seemed to hiss at himself. "At the dawn of our world a creature called Sirter which was like a phoenix crossed with a sphinx made a prophecy that our world at its darkest time, saviours from a different world would appear. He didn't say how many but he said that they would be a mix of many creatures with powers far beyond Reaver. That they would be lead of a fellow creature of darkness but that the creature does not belong to the darkness like Reaver does."

454A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I forgot about that. Out village leader would tell it all the time." There was the sudden sound of a metal door being opened.

455A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:32 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Elex's eyes seemed to flash and he looked toward their door, hissing.

456A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Reaver and two of his mechanical gaurds walked in. He was still missing some of his armor. "Well I trust you're enjoying yourselves?" He asked.

457A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Elex hissed, jumping to his feet but stayed in the darkness, not wanting to scare Alice with what he was.

458A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Why don't you come into the light dear boy? We're all friends here." Alice turned to look where Elex was.

459A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:46 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Elex glared at Reaver his eyes flashing in a strange way but unfortunetly the thing he tried to do once more would not work. "Not even close to friends Reaver."

460A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Well at least come out for the girls sake. I'm sure she's dying to know who she was talking to. After all, it's only common courtesy."

461A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:56 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Elex glanced at Alice before stepping into the light. He had a rooster head and chest, his eagle talons clinking on the floor as he walked, his demon like wings were folded close to his body, his serpent scaled underbelly gleamed in the light and his serpent tail that split into three swished behind him.

462A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:00 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Alice stared in awe. "Ah I knew there was a reason I let you live. Such a rare creature..."

463A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:03 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

(http://ericlofgren.zenutech.com/eric/display_stuff/309_cockatrice.jpg sorta what he looks like. Elex is actully a character from one of the stories I'm writing and yes he's a Cockatrice.)

Elex continued to swish his tail, his two serpent toungues sliding out of his mouth when he spoke. "What do you want Reaver?"

464A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:04 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"How bad do you want your freedom?"

465A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:05 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Depends on what you want me to do."

466A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Oh I think you won't refuse my terms..."

467A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:10 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Elex continued to growl. "I'm listening."

468A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:14 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I want to to find the dragon that showed up here and kill her. Oh, and her friends while your at it..."

469A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:17 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Elex sighed wearily. "Why are you after them?"

Meanwhile...

"Do you know the way around Reaver's liar?" Nyy asked Ben.

470A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:20 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"They can put an end to my rein and I can't have that...."

Meanwhile.

"Oh yeah, I've actually taken a few jobs for 'im. But That's another story."

471A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:24 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Elex streached his wings. "To put an end to you tyranny wouldn't be a bad thing."

Meanwhile...

"Can I trust you?" Nyy growled.

472A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:28 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I'd be careful Elex. I hold your life remember?"

Meanwhile...

"I usually don't betray anyone unless I'm payed to. So yes, you can trust me."

473A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:30 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

The Cockatrice's head drooped. "When do you want me to leave?"

Meanwhile...

"And you havent been paid I presume?"

474A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Immediatly, the sooner the better..."

Meanwhile...

"For what? The past jobs? Oh yeah 'e's bayed me. quite 'andsomely I might aid."

475A haunted and lost world - Page 19 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Elex sighed and turned to Alice.

Meanwhile...

"Fine. But I'll be watching you closely."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum