Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

+3
    Dander Anikeria Ornitier
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 40]

251A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie grinned. "I know but I'm not as scary as Nyy. Do you want to see my other powers?"

252A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Sure." She said smiling.

253A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:57 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Well I also have control of the elements." A ball of fire appeared over her outstreched paw.

254A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:58 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Ooooh...."

255A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander stared at Melanie wide-eyed. "Can you turn into something scarier than Nyy? Something with wings, that would scare away big enemies?"

256A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"I've got no idea." Melanie smiled, weaving a line of water between her paws.

257A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Oh come on. Try it." Alice suggested.

258A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"What do you suggest?" Melanie asked, now summoning up flowers from the ground.

259A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Can you only do animals, or can you do.... like.... demons?"

Last edited by Dander on Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

260A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Use your imagination."

261A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"I haven't tried a demon before..."

262A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:27 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Try anyone you want then. Just try to make it scary."

263A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:30 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Do you know much about demons Alice?"

264A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:31 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"only a little" She said.

265A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie sat down in front of her. "Can you tell me?"

266A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:36 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Huh?" O,O O.o

267A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:41 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Can you tell me about demons. I dont know anything about them myself."

268A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:43 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Ummm...Well....They....uh....." Alice was struggling to come up with an answer.

269A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Its alright if you dont know Alice." Melanie said gently. "I just need to know what they look like."

270A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"They can look like alot of things." Alice said pulling out a book which had many illustrations of Demons in it. "And they're tall, REALLY tall."

271A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:50 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie looked at the book, leaning over.

272A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:52 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"See?"

273A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Yeah." Melanie said. "Do you like any of those?"

274A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander peeked over the top of the book and pointed to one that looked like it was made of fire, blazing black and red, with bat-like wings. It dwarfed the burning houses in the background. It had curved horns, made of fire as well. "I've heard of that one. It's called a balrog."

275A haunted and lost world - Page 11 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Alice nodded. "Yes, and this is a baslisk." She said pointing to a gaint snake like creature that made the boat look like an ant.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum