Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

+3
    Dander Anikeria Ornitier
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 40]

601A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:20 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Heh, Now 'e's 'itting girls to get 'is anger out?" Ben asked sarcasticly.

602A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Laura turned her gaze to Ben and glared.

603A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:24 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Wot? I've known 'im longer than any of you mongrels."

604A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

There was a rumbling growl from everyone in the group and Laura snarled.
    "In fact I've known him longer. In case you dont know Benjamin Neret, I am a Goddess of this world and we know all of our children. I know what he is like and what you are like."

605A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Yeah well sorry, your Godliness but....'asn't Reaver practicly killed every God 'ere? Your the last one last time I checked." Ben stated smugly from his position on Mel's palm.

606A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"May it be." Laura hissed at Ben.
    As the two continued their little arguement Nyy picked up Alice with Elex by her side.

607A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Alice opened her eyes and looked at Nyy.

"'ow do I know you are 'o you say you are anyway? I've never really found those god muths belivable..."

608A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:54 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Laura tilted her head, smiling slightly. "I know everything about this world Ben for I helped create it. I know everything about you. I am the mystical rainbow dragon serpent from myths handed down from the generations. I am fully immortal. I cannot die."
    "Alice?" Nyy whispered.

609A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Anyone can claim that title..." Ben noted.

"Hi Nyy..." Alice said weakly.

610A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Laura's eyes flashed, her body glowing white and her voice changed. "Do not try me!"
    "Ben!" Elex hissed. "She is who she says she is!"

"Alice!" Nyy cried, hugging the manticore to her.

611A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:05 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"And 'ow can I beleive that? I thought gods were immortal well what 'appened to that Caleese wannabe? She's DEAD. And this twerp'll probably end the same way..."

Alice smiled at Nyy. "I'm really weak..."

612A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:09 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Laura roared. "I am the god of life! The others are still alive in the hearts of everyone!"

"You're alright!" Nyy sobbed.

613A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Still not proof..." He said ignoring the irate Goddess.

Alice began to cry.

614A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:15 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Laura's eyes flashed and the skin on Ben's hand started to blacken and die.

"You alright Alice?"

615A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Whoah! WHOAH! Okay! I take it back!!!" He begged.

Alice continued to cry.

616A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:25 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Her eyes stopped glowly and the skin on his hand returned to normal.

"Alice?" Nyy asked worried.

617A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:29 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Alice just kept crying.

618A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:32 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Alice. Speak to me." Nyy said kindly.

619A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:34 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I-it's my brother...R-Reaver's going to s-sa-sacrifice him..." She sobbed.

620A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:36 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy held Alice to her. "Not if we get there in time he won't"

621A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:38 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Nyy's words unfortunatly didn't calm the little girl down as she continued to sob uncontrollably.

622A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy just continued to hug the girl until she stopped crying.

623A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

When Alice stopped she looked up at Nyy.

624A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:45 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy looked back down at her.

625A haunted and lost world - Page 25 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Alice hugged tightly. "Thank you..." She said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum