Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

+3
    Dander Anikeria Ornitier
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 40]

626A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"No problem young one." Nyy rumbled. "But who you really should be thanking is Laura. She got you out of there."

627A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:54 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Alice nodded and walked over to Laura and without saying a word she hugged her. "Thank you Laura.."

628A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:56 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Laura brought her head down and nuzzled Alice's back. "There's no need for thanks."

629A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Why not?"

630A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:03 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Laura just smiled. "How are you feeling?"

631A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Weak...tired...not too good in other words."

632A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:10 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Laura nodded. "Perhaps I should take you back to your village."

633A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:15 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I can't go back I want to see my bro-" She stumbled and collapsed onto Mel's foot before she finished. "-My brother."

634A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:23 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie leaned down and picked Alice up. "Are you sure?"

635A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:30 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I ca-" She stumbled again and fell asleep in the Giant Wolf's paw. "Maybe you should take 'er back Mel. I'll stay 'ere." Ben suggested.

636A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:32 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

A shadow Phoenix flew out of the shadows. "Flaminea can take her." Nyy said, eyeing Ben. "So we arent down one."

637A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:36 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Ben nodded and let things go on.

638A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:37 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Flaminea flew up, grabbed Alice gently and flew off to the village.

639A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:54 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Well now wot?" Ben asked.

640A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:59 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy looked up at Melanie and smiled and the shapeshifter leaned down low over the clearing. "Melanie will take us to Reaver's lair."
    Melanie put her paw on the ground for everyone to use as a ramp and Nyy and Laura fluttered up onto Melanie's shoulder and Jade and Elex ran up her arm and beside the other two.

641A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:02 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Well then in that case, off we go I guess..."

642A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

The doors to reavers throne room slammed open as Antonidas walked in. "Hello reaver, it seems as if you are in need of my help once more... I just witnessed a god escape from your prison. Your slacking reaver, going soft."

643A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:00 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Do you think I'm not aware of my faults? I couldn't kill her so I contained her. I did the same for Cainiaty too."

644A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:18 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

Antonidas crossed his arms, his tail flicking from side to side thoughtfully. "I suppose they have many, we will build an army, with my powers and your leadership and authority this world will be shaken and crumble to its foundations, and that foolish prophecy will be proven wrong, just as I thought." Antonidas walked closer to reaver until he was within arms distance. "To me it matters not who is in charge, but i enjoy the way you rule, the misery surrounding the weak, That is why I will help you."

645A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"It won't last long Laurianna escaped. But she'll be back no doubt, with this "Chosen one" as well...." He turned his back and sighed. "I must keep the truth about the Wolf Godess hidden. If she's released it's the end for me..." He left the room.

646A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

"So what exactly do you plan to do reaver? They can not gain this throne."

647A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"They won't care about the throne they'll want me...."

648A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie streached out her wings and picked up the others who had not made it up onto her back yet and then jumped high up into the air.

649A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"If they want me. They won't find me...." He said leaving the room again.

650A haunted and lost world - Page 26 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:44 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander clung to Melanie's huge arm. The fur was thick enough her little claws could cling without hurting her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum