Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

+3
    Dander Anikeria Ornitier
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 40]

276A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Hey that looks cool."

277A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Alice nodded again and turned the page to another demon. It was a female were-wolf with large black wings. It was standing over a city that practicly impossible to see due to how massive it was. "This is a Caniety, or Wolf-goddess."

278A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:03 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie tilted her head. "I like them both."

279A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"You can try them both if you want. Though you will have to take their size which is actual in these pictures" Alice warned.

280A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:07 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Although I better not try them now because we might be found."

281A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:08 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Good idea...hey, we can try them against Reaver." Alice suggested.

282A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:09 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Sounds great." Melanie smiled.

283A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander smiled. "That's perfect... what does Reaver look like anyway?"

284A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Uhhh....I really don't know...I've never seen him...in fact, no one has."

285A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

She sighed. "I still haven't found a power of my own yet. I probably don't have one." She looked at the ground.

286A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"You do, you just haven't unlocked it yet."

287A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:08 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"You will Dander." Nyy said, lifting her head. "Sometimes its just takes an event. For example my full powers became unleashed when my brother was torturing me."

288A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:09 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"They did?" O.O

289A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:12 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy nodded. "I couldn't control them and he never did it again, well...except when he had his friends around and I was outnumbered."

290A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:15 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"oh..."

291A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:19 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Every one has a power they just have to tap into it. Melanie's is shapeshifting and control of the elements and Jade's is mind power." Nyy then rested her head on her paws and watched as the three moons started to rise.

292A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:25 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"We should all probably sllep now."

293A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:27 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie yawned and shifted into a house cat and slumped up onto Nyy's muzzle and Jade curled up on the dragon's back.
    "I'll keep watch." Nyy said to Alice.

294A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:31 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"ok." Alice said and curled up next to nyy and was soon asleep.

295A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:36 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy's shadow winged wolf jumped out of her body and curled up around Alice, keeping her warm but also keeping a careful eye on the surrounding night.

296A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:47 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Most of the night was peaceful. But then there was a voice that kept calling Nyy's name.

297A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:53 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy ignored the voice, flicking her tail.

298A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:55 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

It caleed louder and louder until it was practicly a screech.

299A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:57 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy flinched but she didnt dare move.

300A haunted and lost world - Page 12 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:05 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Finally a male voice spoke. "So....you're the one are you?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum