Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

+3
    Dander Anikeria Ornitier
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 40]

301A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:08 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy looked around, her pupils turning to slits. "Who are you?" She hissed quietly. "Show yourself!"

302A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:12 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The creature appeared. A figure of mismatched armor with a shadow like substance seeping from him. With bright yeelow eyes peering from his helm. "You must be the dragon I've heard all about." He said unimpressed.

303A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:17 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"And where did you hear about me from?"

304A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:20 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"The Shadow Court of course. Haven't you heard? I, my dear, am Reaver." He said bowing elegantly.

305A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:22 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy jumped to her feet, throwing everyone off and Valkorien stood by her side, growling at Reaver.

306A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:40 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Such a display of hostility...I find it unnecessary to the extreme." He said shaking his head disappointed.

307A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:42 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy's lip curled over her teeth, exposing her fangs and growled. "What do you want?"

308A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:45 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I just wanted to get acquainted with the supposed hero of this realm. I always find it vital to know your opponent."

309A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:46 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy and Valko continued to growl.

310A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:48 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Now now, I mean you know harm. I'm also here to bargain."

311A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:49 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"I'm listening."

312A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:52 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"You most likely already know I have your mate. So what if I made a deal? I'll return your mate unharmed AND supply you and your friends a way out of this dimension. In return of you pledging to leave the world when I do."

313A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:54 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"And what will you do to this world?" Nyy was aware that everyone was awake and watching anxoiusly.

314A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:56 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"That, I'm afraid, is on a need-to-know basis. So, Do we have an accord?"

315A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander was crouched into a small shape, silently staring at Reaver. So this was what he looked like. Not as enormous as she'd imagined, but for some reason he sent chills down her spine as if he could read her very soul.

316A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Niala tossed and turned, looking up at the shadow creature, she yawned,and processed it was him... "YOU!...." She stood beside Nikkia and growled "He's the one who attacked me!"

317A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Reaver stepped back a little. "Surely you must be mistaken. I rarely leave my fortress accept for rare moments like this."

318A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Niala growled and looked into his eyes "I must have blinded one of your minions..." She grew and her demon form, Danica, appeared, more ability than Niala, stronger and faster.

319A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:40 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Reaver was getting nervous. "Look miss, I'm not here to fight. I'm trying to ensure your safe return to your world. All that needs to be done is your friend here must accept my proposal."

320A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Niala calmed and eased, Danica disappearing as she came, silent and quick and Niala lay down at Nikkia's feet. "Very well,..."

321A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Alice tugged on Nia's tail. "Don't let him. It'll bring nothing but death." She warned.

322A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"It's probably a trap," Dander whispered, easing up between them.

323A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:04 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"It is." Alice said. "Shut it girl!" Reaver barked kicking the manticore who yelped in pain. "Or your brother's dead." He regained his composure and looked at them again. "Now then, where were we?"

324A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:43 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy growled threateningly and pulled Alice behind her. "I do not accept!"

325A haunted and lost world - Page 13 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:48 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Reaver blinked before he spoke. "Surely you're joking..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum