Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

+3
    Dander Anikeria Ornitier
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 40]

426A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Oi fail to find 'umor in that..."

427A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Sorry." Melanie said quickly.
    "Who is this?" Nyy asked, flexing her claws.

428A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:27 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Names Ben, Professional assassin at your service...or 'hoever pays the right price."

429A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Where does your allience lie?" Melanie asked.

430A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"With the 'ighest bidder." He said smirking.

431A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:40 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Well, do you want your world free from darkness?" Nyy snarled. "That's what we are fighting for."

Meanwhile a guard opened the door to Alice's cell and threw in some meat for her and the other occupent.

432A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:42 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Which makes you the 'ighest bidder." Ben said.

Alice took the meet and looked at the other occupant.

433A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Very well." Nyy growled.

The other occupent groaned and lifted its head and looked at Alice with its gold eyes.

434A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Would you like this?" She asked holding it out for the stranger.

435A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"No. You have it." He replied tierdly, waving his wing.

436A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"You look like you need it more than me, please take it."

437A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

A sudden taloned foot like an eagle came out of the darkness, hooked into the meat and pulled it toward the creature. "Thanks kid." There was the sound of shredding and half of the meat was thrown back to Alice.

438A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"You're welcome. So do you have a name? Mine is Alice."

439A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:22 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

It was a moment before the creature replied. "That's a nice name. I'm Elex."

440A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Nice to meet you. How did you get here?"

441A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

The creature hissed. "Reaver instead of killing me when I tried to kill him put me in here. Thought it was a waste to get rid of me because I'm the only one of my kind. And you young one?"

442A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I was put here to make sure some new comers would get lost."

443A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"And why were you helping them?"

444A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:34 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Thet're on their way here to stop Reaver."

445A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Elex laughed loudly. "To stop Reaver? You gotta be joking! No one can stop him."

446A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"This one's different. She's a Shadow Dragon."

447A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:04 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Elex stopped laughing and looked at Alice, his gold eyes sombre. "There have been Shadow ragons before child and none have succeded. What's different with this one?"

448A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:06 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I'm not so sure....But her name's Nyyrikkianna."

449A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:08 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Elex seemed to freeze. "Did she have any others with her?"

450A haunted and lost world - Page 18 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:10 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Just a Snow Leopard, a white Tigress, a Shapeshifter, and a Fennec fox cat cross."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum