Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

+3
    Dander Anikeria Ornitier
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 40]

501A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:00 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"I am too. She was a great friend."

502A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:00 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"What was she like?"

503A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:58 am

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

Meanwhile, in a dark tower in the mountains the powerful sorcerer antonides dwelled, reaver had called upon him before to help eradicate the rebellion forces of this world, if reaver was in true danger he might even call on him again. Antonidas sat in a chair in his library, he always sought out knowledge, he want to know, if there was something, he wanted to know it, he sat at the chair his paw flipping the page of a book of the dead. He stood up, He was a silver fox, the tips of his ears, tail, and paws were black, his eyes shone a bright green and the rest of his body, a dark silver. He closed his book and retreated to his study, where he stared outside the window onto the valleys of this forsaken land, He smirked.

504A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:02 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Reaver sent one of his mechanical Ravens to fetch Antonidas. If anyone could help it was him.

505A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:00 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Powerful, wise, kind and caring. Her death is such a tragic waste..."

506A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I'm really sorry....She must have been a wonderful person to know."

507A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Indeed she was." The sepents eyes seemed to shine slightly. "I think I know a way to see your brother. Once a week we are let out for some fresh air, Reaver is good in that respect but whatever you do, do not try to escape."

508A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Wait, if you're a goddess, Why haven't you escaped?"

509A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Shadows are in the walls of this place and they drain our powers. There is also a sorcer who has magic surrounding his lair so we cannot get out."

510A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:04 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Oh ok..."The door opened again and Reaver stepped in the room. He cast a nervous glance to the Searpant but didn't say anything.

511A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Laura flared out her wide rainbow wings, enjoying the nervous look that Reaver gave her and she curled her tail around Alice and pulled the manti close to her.

512A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Alice quivered at Reaver who looked at the girl curiosly. "I see you make friends quickly..." He noted.

513A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"What do you want demon?" Laura hissed.

514A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"You're onw to call me a Demon. I just came to inform young Alice that she will be seeing her brother soon."

"I will!?" Alice called excitedly.

515A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Stay on your guard Alice." Laura warned, hissing.

516A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Reaver ignored her. "Yes you will. For you both will be sacrifices to the Shadow Court." Reaver laughed while all the color drained from Alice's face and tears began to well in her eyes.

517A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Laura snarled. "You will never touch her!"

518A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Says who?" He asked smugly.

519A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Me!" She bellowed.

520A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"You seem to forget that you have no authority here. That cub is mine aswell as you. And if you do not cease you will be joining them." Alice sobbed, she didn't want to be a sacrifice.

521A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"And you seem to forget Reaver that I cannot die!"

Elex raced across the land, dashing through the trees. He knew dawn would be arriving soon and didnt like the idea of being seen while flying. He weaved through the trees at increadible speeds but he also knew that it still would be a few hours before he arrived where the group was.

522A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Either way.." He said reaching for Alice who tried not to scream.

523A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Laura roared, grabbed Alice with her tail and put the girl on her back and struck out at Reaver with one of her wings, knocking him to the ground and flew past him and smashed through the open cell door. She flew down along the corridor, smashing the cell doors open that she passed.

Last edited by Nyyrikkianna Anikeria on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

524A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Guards stop her!" Reaver's gaurds opened fire on Laura.

525A haunted and lost world - Page 21 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Laura's eyes glowed a bright green and feathers and scales flew off her body and smashed into the the guards violently. She crashed through the door at the end of the dungeon and continued to fly through the lair, Alice holding onto her neck tightly.

Last edited by Nyyrikkianna Anikeria on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum