Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

The war of the races

+2
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 15]

326The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Hmm..." Melanie mused, looking at the note. "What do you think?" She asked, addressing the others.

327The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:49 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Can we trust him?" Kiagre said suspiciously. "We need all the help we can get though."

328The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:48 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne looked at them, knowing that they had superstitions. He just smiled, grinning teeth. Then he just got up and walked to the kitchen, and started the fryer.

329The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"I'm not sure." Melanie muttered to her, following him with her eyes.

330The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:24 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne looked at them. "If it makes you feel safer," pulling out his tonfas and flint lock pistols, and tossing them towards them and out of his reach. "You can hold on to these until the job is done. Just to let you know they are quite worth bit...About 5 grand....each. So please be careful with them. Your bounties doesn't even cover the replacements for them." Putting some steak on the grill.

331The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:09 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Hum.. I guess we're not worth much," Kiagre said hiding a smile. "We should try to raise our worth. And perhaps your hide will be worth something as well when we're done," she said to Ho'ne. Turning to Melanie, "Shall we take him with us?"

332The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:32 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

"Bounty Hunters don't really have a warrant for them unless they done something wrong" Corrected Ho'ne "Nice try though, but I got to say, if I did it might be over 500 grand. And yes it would be that much, because every bounty I take is 99.9% achieved" He said as he takes his steak and eats it. "Well 99.8% now." He takes a bite of his steak. "You like what? the second bounty I failed?" He said as he continuously chewing.

333The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:25 am

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Well, as you're going to help us blow up the upper town - that is unless you prefer the other option in your note - then that might be considered doing something wrong." She smiled and turned to Melanie. "Unless the plans have changed?"

334The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:53 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Not at all." She replied.

335The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:58 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

"No, no" as he finishes up his steak "No objections....I'm prolife, well my life that is" He grabs a napkin and cleans his mouth "So when do we start?"

336The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:26 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Who all's with us? Is everyone ready?" Kiagre said looking around a final time.

337The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Sure am!"

338The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

"Whenever you guys are." Ho'ne got up from his seat and exits out of the door. Seconds later he pops his head back in "Where is this town again?"

339The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

*Across from the Shern Desert." Melanie replied, starting to follow him.

340The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:29 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Kiagre pulled her hood over her ears and silently fell into place at the rear.

341The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"There is a warehouse on the other side of the city full of explosives that I hid when I first came here. Hopefully they'll still be there."

342The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"This will be fun," Kiagre snickered. "Now to get there without being seen first."

343The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:27 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"That should be fun too." Melanie smiled widely.

344The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Hmm. It's a long way to the other side of the city," Kiagre mused. "We need an inconspicuous way to get there without walking for days. And I'm good at hotwiring..." she glanced around at their surroundings, making sure there was no one else in sight.

345The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Good idea." Mel grinned.

346The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

She made her way to a parking deck, motioning for Melanie and Ho'ne to follow. Keeping low and pulling her cloak around her, watching for shadows or humans, she slipped further in among the cars until she spotted a silver Camaro whos window was cracked barely enough for her to squeeze her tiny arm in and unlock the door.
    "Hey," she said, her ears perking up. "Perfect."

Once she had the ignition working and the car started up, she poked her head out the window. "All aboard!" she said grinning slyly.

347The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie grinned back and slid into the seat beside her. "Lets go." She said eagerly.

348The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:30 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

She revved it playfully and backed out, exited the parking deck, and sped off down the road. "Where exactly is your stash?" she asked.

349The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"The cargo warehouse by the docks."

350The war of the races - Page 14 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

She turned down a rarely used back street that ran down a shadowed alley, glancing at her rearview mirror every few seconds to make sure no one was following. For an instant she thought she saw a darker shadow move on the wall to her right. She sped up slightly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum