Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The war of the races

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 15 of 15]

351 Re: The war of the races on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:20 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Did you see something?" Melanie asked, noticing the slight reaction.

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: I have a diabolical master plan.
Lexi: What is it?
Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Rise up above it, high up above and see.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
Cover your eyes, the devil's inside
One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember.
One day it'll all just end

352 Re: The war of the races on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:02 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Kiagre gripped the wheel nervously, her eyes darting around quickly.
"I don't know. I thought a shadow moved. I'm probably just paranoid but it's a good thing we aren't walking." She turned down a different street, trying to take the shortest route possible to the docks without passing any other vehicles. But another shadow appeared, this time passing over the road behind the car.
"Did you see that?!" Kiagre exclaimed staring hard at the rearview mirror.

353 Re: The war of the races on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Melanie jumped at her shout, gripping the dashboard. "What in the world was that?!"

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

354 Re: The war of the races on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

A large shadow shaped like dragon wings, clearly visible this time, passed in front of them. Kiagre wordlessly sped up but the creature was faster, a long thin red-scaled dragon, appearing in the sky and diving head-on toward the car.

355 Re: The war of the races on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:34 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Stop the car!" Melanie shouted, her eyes turning silver.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

356 Re: The war of the races on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

She slammed on the break and tried to dodge the dragon, and the car skidded sideways before stopping. The dragon landed on the ground only a few feet ahead fanning her wings forward. A human was on her back, holding an odd-looking gun.

357 Re: The war of the races on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:08 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Melanie lent out of the window and shot a raging torrent of water from her paws at it. "Drive!" She shouted.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

358 Re: The war of the races on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:16 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

The human was forced off the dragon's back by the rushing water and the soaked dragon shrieked in surprise.
The tires squealed as they took off suddenly. "Nice," Kiagre said calmly. She didn't slow down any for fear the dragon would soon follow.

359 Re: The war of the races on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:00 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Why the hell is there a dragon here?" Melanie growled.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

360 Re: The war of the races on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Fighting for the humans," Kiagre said with disgust as they came closer to their destination. "Another of us that has turned. Makes me wonder if it's some kind of disease."

361 Re: The war of the races on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Melanie hissed at that and continued to look up to the skies for the creature.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

362 Re: The war of the races on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

The cargo warehouse came into view, and Kiagre pulled up to it. She grinned thinking about the plan. As she opened the car door, a spot on the pavement less than a yard from her burst into little chunks. She turned quickly and saw the red dragon approaching in the sky, with the human leaning over her back aiming his weapon.

363 Re: The war of the races on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Melanie growled, making a patten with her paws, her eyes flashing silver and a storm filled the sky and a bolt of lightning flashed down to strike the dragon.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

364 Re: The war of the races on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

The electrified human screamed and fell off his mount again, but though he would have died falling from that height, he was already dead before he hit the ground. The dragon's wings expanded suddenly with the shock and she spiraled to the ground crash-landing.
Kiagre's ears perked forward and she stood in place staring at them both.

365 Re: The war of the races on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:23 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Melanie growled. "It's not dead. It would take more then that to kill a dragon."

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum