Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

The war of the races

+2
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 15]

1The war of the races Empty The war of the races Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie crouched in the darkness of the alleyway, toying with her knife nervously in her jacket pocket as she looked out at the deserted street. The skeletons of burnt out cars rested still on the kerb but the sight did nothing to unease her. Once she was sure that there were no humans out in the street, she darted out of the alley and ducked behind a torched bus, staring at the food shop across the road. She desperately hoped that there was some remaining food and water in the store as they were running low at their base and trips to the river outside of the city were dangerous as the humans had a camp on the other side.
    She looked up and down the darkening street, checking again before dashing across the road; once she reached the store she pressed her back flat against the wall and pulled out her shotgun out of her jeans pocket, her finger on the trigger as she peered cautiously through the smashed window. She couldn’t be too careful as there might be humans still residing in the city.
    Keeping this in mind, Melanie jumped through the broken window, her boots crunching on the glass as she landed cat like on the floor. She quickly strighted up and looked around. The store was empty, no sign of life except for a fly that buzzed around her head which she swatted at annoyed. Before she went any further she sniffed the air and wrinkled her nose in disgust, it smelled of decay like someone had died.
    The anthro girl then walked swiftly down the aisles, coming across a few hastily scattered cans of tinned food; which she quickly shoved into her bag and slung it over her back. She continued to search but found nothing more. She sighed as she checked the last of the empty freezers but just as she was about to turn around and leave, she spotted a blood stained cutain beside the last freezer. She approached it slowly and cautiosluy, holding the gun in front of her and reached out with her other hand and swept the curtain aside. Behind it was a large, heavy looking silver door. The store room. She sniffed the air again, hoping to pick up the smell of food and immeadiatly felt like she was going to be sick. The decay smell was worse. She breathed in through her mouth and focused on the fact that there was indeed food behind that door. But as she stepped forward she almost fell over something, she looked down in horror, her heart thudding painfully in her chest as she stared at the dead anthro fox.
    “B-Brandon!” Melanie gasped, he had gone missing a couple of weeks ago as he went searching for food.
    She then froze in place as she heard a gun being cocked behind her.
    “Put your gun on the groud.” A rough voice said. “And turn around to face me. I want to see the light leave your eyes when I kill you halfbreed.”
    She knealt down placing her gun by her feet and straighted back up, raising her paw like hands in the air, showing that she was no longer armed and slowly turned to face the man. What am I going to do now? I cant reach for my knife, not like that would be any use anyway. I wish I had brought someone along. My only hope is that someone has followed me.
    The bearded man was tall and balding and surprise flashed across his eyes as she faced him.
    “Hmm” He said. “What type of halfbreed are you?” I heavent seen one like you before.”
    She didn’t reply and he shrugged, lifting the rifle and pointed it at her chest and she closed her eyes, pressing her ears to her skull as she waited for the shot.

2The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:00 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

A sound suddenly filled the air. But not the sound of a normal gunshot. But all the girl would see if she opened her eyes is the sight of the man melting into a pool of Plasma. "So impolite..." A calm voice spoke from the darkness. "Little girls like you shouldn't be out this late. It's dangerous you know...."

3The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:12 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie opened her eyes to see the man discentergrating and she looked around for the voice. "I'm not little." she growled. "Who are you? Show yourself!"

4The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Easy..." It said. "I'm not going to hurt you...." The owner emerged revealing himself to be a Manticore in a military outfit. "See? In a way I saved you." He said waving the Plasma pistol.

5The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:23 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie relaxed a little. "Thanks. I havent seen you around before. Do you know of the base?"

6The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:08 am

kayle

kayle

Scott hobbled down the street, one paw lifted up a bit. He whimpered a bit. Dang, it was days like this that he hated not having opposable thumbs. A thin sliver of glass was wedged inbetween the paw pads on his left front paw, and he couldn't dig it out. He supposed he could heal himself, but the glass would still be in his paw; he had to get it out first. Finally, the wolf stopped and sat down. Well, there was always plan B...

The canine lifted his wounded paw and put on his best cute look, hoping someone would stop to help him.

Last edited by kayle on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

7The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:53 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Unfortunately no..." He said with a dissapointed look.

8The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:12 am

Zaida walked down a shrapnel infested road. Her gun in her hand alert for any sharp movements. She looked around at the devistation and a tear dripped down her cheekfur. "Where is all the unity.."
    Her ears flicked and her blue eyes sharpened... but it wasn't violence... whimpering? Her shot gun was placed back into her coat pocket and her tail curled and she slipped around the corner to a delicate looking wolf.
    "HEY!, YOU OKAY!?" She ran to the wolf's side and looked at the glass "you need help with that there wound, mate?"

9The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:16 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The Manticore moved slightly closer to Melanie. "Your an unusual specimen..." He said looking her up and down.

10The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:59 am

Niala Anikeria Ornitier

Niala Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

From down the way a little bit a shout can be heard "hey we found a half breed down here, he looks to be a fox" shouts turn into commands "ok get over here lets see what we have in fu....." Voice gets cut off the and panic arises, gun shots can be heard, a human runs out into the street but then falls dead as another shot is heard. "Filthy little hairless.ect" Salem walks out in to the street, fur now speckled with blood, he kiks the body he just fell, then continues on his way, sheathing his gunblade.

https://furrplaza.rpg-board.net

11The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:23 pm

kayle

kayle

Scott yipped happily and extended his paw. Finally, someone was nice enough to stop! The wolf jumped up and gave the newcomer a friendly lick on the hand.

12The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie moved away slightly. "I'll show ya the base then."

13The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The Manticore smiled eerily. "That would be wonderful..."

14The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Zaida smiled and gently took the wolf's paw in hers and got out a little bottle, poured some of its contents onto her paw and then rubbed it onto his. after, she removed the little piece of glass that was stuck in his paw. The solvent was an anesthetic and he felt no pain as it was removed.
    "There, all as good as new." She smiled at the wolf and tussled his hair. "what's yeh name there, buddy?"

15The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Hes a little creepy...
    "Well then follow me." Melanie turned and walked briskly down the aisles of the shop and jumped through the window, her left hand resting on her gun. She didnt know if the newcomer was friendly or not and didnt want to take any chances. She paused before dashing across the street and into the alley, the Manticore behind her. She looked back at him before running down the alleyway. She lead him behind houses, darting from building to building and down more alleys. The Shapeshifter stopped at an old house weged between two apartment blocks and slipped through the battered door. She halted at the door to the basement and turned to him.
    "Tell no one or I'll have no problem with killing you." With the threat hanging in the air she pulled open the door and walked down the steps. The basement was empty except for a thread rug which she walked over to and threw it aside, there was a trap door. She rapped on it and the door was thrown open, the face of an anthro timber wolf appearing. He jumped down the steps with Melanie following. There were three anthros in the room. A table stood in the center with chairs around it, a crackling fireplace blazed which an anthro stood looking into its flames, a radio was silent in a corner and bedding covered the floor.
    "Whose this?" The timber wolf growled walking up to the newcomer, his muzzle pulling over his teeth, the firelight illuminating his scars.

16The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:12 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The manticore smiled. "Silus Leonidas." He said introducing himslef. "An honor to be here."

17The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Very well." The Timber wolf snarled and turned to Melanie and said quietly. "Hes your responsability. Make sure he wont expose our location." He then raised his voice. "So...did you find anything?"
    "Not much Clane." Melanie walked over to the table taking the cans out of her bag and placed them on the wood. "I plan to go out to find some more."
    "You still did good." Clane said. "And where'd this one come in?"
    "A human was in the food store, he was gonna kill me and Silus killed him in the nick of time. Also Brandon is dead."
    There was a uncomfortable shifting from the three other anthos in the room.
    "Be careful Melanie." Clane said his eyes turning on Silus.

18The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Silus stood there with a smug smile spread across his lips. "Well..." He said clasping his hands together. "I believe That I could be of assistance..."

19The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:31 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Clane looked at Melanie and said quietly. "I dont trust him." He then turned to Silus. "How do you think you could be?"

20The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:00 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He chuckled before he continued. "....By putting you all out of your misery..." He said quietly. There was a sudden beeping sound and the next thing the Anthros knew the hatch was blown open and human soldiers. (Dressed in this style http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=masked%20Soldier&order=9&offset=48#/d14jrpi ) poured into the hideout. many anthros were thrown to the floor and subdued while those that resisted were shot on site. Children included.... Silus was no where to be found for as soon as the humans began to pour in he dissapeared into the crowd through the hatch and was back out into the lonely night streets.

21The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:28 am

kayle

kayle

Scott barked again, then scraped his name into the loose dirt. He viewed the clumsy letters with a measure of pride, then flopped down on the ground and watched his new friend.

22The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:33 am

"Scott eh?, That's cute" She tuzzled and stroked through the wolf's thick coat and then sat down beside him. "Scott... i'm trying to meet up with a mate here in the city... Do you know your way around the base?" She clicked her shot gun and held it in one hand, getting it ready if humans were to invade.

23The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:49 am

kayle

kayle

Scott considered for a moment. He knew where the base was, though he hardly ever went there. Some of the anthros from the base looked down on him because he was stuck in feral form. But, he liked this girl. He could show here where the base was, if nothing else. The wolf nodded, then got up and headed down a nearby alleyway, turning to make sure she was following him.

24The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:43 am

Zaida grinned and held her shotgun at the ready for protection of the both of them. She followed Scott and her shoeless, strong padded feet treaded in amungst the puddles of water and mud. Zaida had been travelling for weeks bare footed and had not a companion since she lost her mate in a war. She was uncertain whether he was alive or not.
    Zad. Purred as she walked feeling cheerful she met scott and began a sort of trott to catch up to him.

25The war of the races Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:45 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Silus walked past Zaida and Scott hastily. Using the brim of his hat to hide his face.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 15]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum