Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

The war of the races (planning)

+3
kayle
BuddyWolf
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The war of the races (planning) Empty The war of the races (planning) Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:36 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Okay so I've had this idea for a serious rp for awhile and is basically humans verses furs. (my very first rp idea)
The rp first sets off in a city, one of the last strongholds of the anthros. Man is slowly taking over the world, wiping out the anthros; "Halfbreeds" as man calls them. There used to be peace between the two races but no longer after a catasclysmic event set the two at war.

Name:
Anthro or man:
If man what side are you on:
(Note: anytime you can shift to feral)
Description:
Weapons:
Special abilites:
Personaility/History:

Name: Melanie Blackrose
Anthro or man: Anthro
Species: Shapeshifter, she has no set form
Description: Has long black hair with red and blue streaks and silver eyes, wears jeans and a black shirt and a leather jacket. She has cat ears, eagle wings sprouting out of her back and a wolf tail.
Weapons: Shotgun, a knife and knuckle blades.
Special abilites: Shapeshifter and control of the elements
Personaility/History: Melanie has no trust in anybody, not even her friends as one of her uncles when he was captured revealed her familys whereabouts to save his own skin. Everybody in her family was killed except for her and her little sister who were then seperated a few months ago as they both fled for their lives as they were chased across the desert. Melanie then ended up in the city where she found other anthros. She is always on alert and is very cautious about everything.

2The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:46 pm

BuddyWolf

BuddyWolf

Sounds like fun!

Name: Buddy
If man what side are you on: N/A
Species: Wolf
Description: A tall strong worrior who has no problem with ripping out guts
Weapons: Short Sword, Long Sword, Sniper Rifle, Shot Gun
Special abilites: Short piriods of time control.
Personaility/History: A wolf that has seen many battles in a few lifetimes. He has slain thousands. He has over come Demons. He finally decided to take a brake and now looks for a point of returning. He has been stabbing things ever sense he was a but a boy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JEG3CYZC

3The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:39 am

kayle

kayle

Name: Scott Temple
Anthro
Affiliation: Anthro
Species: timber wolf, stuck in permanent feral form
Description: Grey and white feral form wolf.
Weapons: Teeth and claws, though he hates fighting.
Special Abilities: Healing abilities
Personality: Due to a bad reaction to a chemical weapon agent used by the humans, Scott has been stuck in his feral form since he was very young. He has a kind and caring nature, and has been masquerading as a "normal" animal living in the city.

4The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:10 am

Name: Zaida Aurus
Anthro or man: Anthro (feral swap)
Species: Lavender striped white tigress (with wings in feral)
Description: She has deep purple tinted hair with white streaks and her fur is smooth, she is rather tall around 6 foot and has tiger paws with apposible thumbs. Her stripes are black with a noticable lavender tint and her eyes are a crisp ice blue. She wears a deep purple cape/detective jacket that's tail ends at her heels and under that, a tank top of aqua and shades of green at the top, she wears cargo pants and no shoes.
Weapons: In her waist coat cape jacket she carries 2 shotguns at her heels are sealed daggers with golden blades. She has sharp teeth and deadly long claws and in her pocket she carries a tube of man eating ants!, not anthro eating....man eating... *nomnomnom*
Special abilites: She can control water and anything that has water in it. no matter the quantities or anything, it's her playground.
Personaility/History: She's lost her mate in a war with the humans and now she's determined to get him back, she seeks legence with other anthro's in the stronghold. She seems a dark and gothic girl but isn't and yet she will keep her identity hidden from those whom she doesn't trust or know. She has close bonds to those who get onto her good side and is loyal. She will protect all on her side, whether she knows them or not, and she won't rest till all is well again.

5The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:40 am

Niala Anikeria Ornitier

Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Name: Salem Jentson
anthro or man: Anthro
If man what side are you on:N/A
Species:fox
Description:his fur is white save for the two large stripes of black running down his back, he wears a studded jacket, and a pair of slightly torn denims,
Weapons: two shing blades (arm blades), knives,and a gun blade
Special abilites: none other than the martial arts training he had as a youth
Personaility/History: wrongly accused for a terrible crime by a human, he was sent to an asylum, where he actualy went insane, his personality is tht of a gentleman until something triggers him to change, then he is just a renegade butcher, his cell block was destroyed in a raid and he went free, the resistance has to keep a good eye on him at all times.

https://furrplaza.rpg-board.net

6The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:16 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Seems interesting.

Name: Silus Leonidas
Alignment: Man
Species: Manticore (Yes, he's an Anthro)
Description: White fur with black stripes that have a slight greenish tint. Green eyes and slightly larger ears than normal. Stands at 5'8" and has a scrawny build. Claws are longer than normal too. Also has teal colored tail.
Clothing: (Follow link, same basic design only dark grey.) http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Enclave_Officer_Uniform
Special abilities: Other than the ability to launch spikes from his tail and his high intelligence, none.
Weapons: Plasma pistol, Gauss rifle, Tail, spikes, claws, teeth.
Personality/History: Viewing victory as unobtainable for the Anthros. Silus joined the humans to prove his point. Personality wise, He's cunning, smug, and calculating. Prefers to settle things with his voice than his gun. But will use it if necessary. His smug exterior actually masks a cowardly interior.

7The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:21 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Oooh I cant wait to get this started

8The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:21 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Neither can I.

9The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

I'm putting it up now.

10The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:29 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Do it!!! Very Happy

11The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:33 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

I have Very Happy

12The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Okay so I'm wondering, whose characters know about the base?

13The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Niala Anikeria Ornitier

Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

mine does, it's rlly the only place tht would take him due to his issues about humans

https://furrplaza.rpg-board.net

14The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:26 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Okay guys, I'm not going to be on the forum on the weekend so could you do something for Melanie please while I'm away. Thanks Smile

15The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Name: Dat Conjor
Anthro
Species:Arctic Fox
Description: Ragged
Weapons: AR15, 9MM, Combat knife
Special Abilities: Agility is very good.
History: Used to live where the setting is now

16The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:22 pm

I used to be the protector of the town or whatever. I'm going to follow you guys into the sewer and find out what you are doing.

17The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:26 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Sounds good

18The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:51 am

krory he just got shot, arent u gunna help him?

19The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Can I make my character die and make a new character? I don't like bein an evil person lol.

20The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

If you want, just post a new ref sheet for that character

21The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:24 pm

Name: Jake Waldrin
Species: Red fox
Description: Average person, sensitive at times but not hesitive to shoot someone.
Weapons: Glock knife, pistol, 12 gauge shotgun, military standard.
Special abilites: None.
Personaility/History: Used to live in town, now on the run.

22The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:25 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Sounds good. Just as loong as the story of the rp is followed then thats fine.

23The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:33 pm

So where do I put Jake in at?

24The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:46 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Maybe he finds them in the sewer, i dunno

25The war of the races (planning) Empty Re: The war of the races (planning) Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:48 pm

kay, he's gunna be in the sewer with 3 other refugee's but they die later.
I will control the other refugee's and they will remain nameless

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next