Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

The war of the races

+2
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 15]

301The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:06 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

As Ho'ne drive in closer, something catches his eye. He stops in front what appeared to be a tall hedge. "Now now what could this be?" He spoke out loud. "That's the Labyrinth to the base inside." A pedestrian walked by. "Hey wait! Can you tell me more?" Ho'ne asked "Sure, In the middle of the Labyrinth is the base of some of the Resistance. But if you go in you might not be able to get out or live through it. There are traps, monsters, and other things that are imaginable!" "Mm...Thanks." He got off of his motorcycle and walked in the entrance of the labyrinth. "Wait! DIDN'T YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID" the pedestrian yelled as he chased after him. Instead he found nothing. No trace of the traveler.

302The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:43 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie looked around. "So who's in for my plan?"

303The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Besides me, of course," added Kiagre with a sly smile, looking around as well.

304The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:51 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne made it to the exit of the Labyrinth. "Wow that was a fun 5 min run." As he pokes his head around the camp ground. "Man that run made me hungry" holding his stomach. Ho'ne caught the smell of burgers and fries. Sniff sniff "Mm...Smells good, I'm in the mood for some cooked cows and fried potatoes" Ho'ne followed the smell of the cows and potatoes, until he found the building containing the delighted goods. He walked in to his surprise familiar faces.... He reached in his pocket coat and opened up the piece of paper. "Gotcha" He muttered. With quick relaxes he dropped the paper and pulled out his flintlock pistols and pointed at Melanie, Zad, Kiagre, and Engie. "I am here for the bounty on your heads. I suggest that you come quietly. Or I won't guarantee that will live in a fight"

305The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:01 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie snapped her head around to see the newcomer and snarled.

306The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:11 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Like a reflexes Ho'ne shot one round right near hear ear. "Come now I prefer not to waste bullets here. They are getting expensive now a days. Just turn yourselves in and everything would be alright" Still aiming at them

307The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:14 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie jumped to the side, glaring at him. Her eyes turned to the colour of ice and her body turned cold as ice armor formed on her.

308The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:20 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

"D***N IT!" Bellowed out Ho'ne as he shot a couple more rounds at Melanie

309The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:21 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

She staggered as the bullets hit her but bounced off the ice, chipping away at it slightly.

310The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:23 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne kept shooting hoping to penetrate the ice armor.

311The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"The one place that was safe," Kiagre muttered, hiding in the shadows under a table. "I won't let you!" Pulling her knife from her gauntlet, she rushed forward out from under the table while Ho'ne was distracted, keeping low, and lunged at his leg.

312The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:58 pm

From another mission, came Zaida, retreating back from the dangers of the laborynth, although harmless to one of their own. She snarled and plunged into her torn jacket, reaching for her gun and she snapped her finger, icey water barriers forming behind her. "No, not my stronghold." She sneered and burst through the manhole and held the gun at Ho'ne's head, the icey liquid wrapping around him and numbing up his body.
    "what gives anyone the right to tresspass" She sneered.

313The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:30 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

The liquid began to close in Ho'ne's body. He moved through the liquid as if it was never there, he grabbed Kaigre's head and flipped over her. Ho'ne began to think it's been awhile since he had fun. "Freeze" He said loud enough for everyone to hear as he landed. Everyone froze in their place, not moving a inch. Ho'ne chuckled, then laughed as he got up walked over to the kitchen grabbed himself a plate with some burgers and fries and sat down. "As you can see, your frozen in time," He took a bite of a hamburger. " but I allowed you to see what is going on. It's been awhile since I had fun." Continuing to stop and eat as he talked. "I'm gonna unfreeze ya all. And you're gonna show me what you got." He takes another bite. "If you manage to make me stopped eating," Then he started on the fries "I'll forgive you and let you go." The fries crunched in his mouth "Ooh Crunchy! But once I am done Crunch Crunch Crunch Everything end." With that everyone was able to move again. "Begin"

314The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Even once the owner was frozen, the water reformed, it can't be escaped. As her mind wasn't frozen Zaida commanded the ice water to reform around him, this time far below the temperature it was before. As Ho'ne took a bite of the burger, the ice water froze over him mid chew and little tiny spikes on the inside of his own ice armour began to form, and unlike naturally formed ice, this armour was hard to penetrate, from the inside. The spikes were a message from Zaida, who threatened him through her power to unfreeze the rebellion.

315The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:39 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne looked at the efforts at the Tigress and just laugh. The ice began to regress back to nothing. "Nice try, love. I'll give you a hint. Time means nothing to me...Crunch Crunch Crunch"

316The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

As soon as she was unfrozen, Kiagre stood upright and remained motionless, closing her eyes, and began to draw energy from Ho'ne, feeling and almost seeing it form in rays, pulling it in beams to herself. She had never before used her skill of psi feeding unless she was in need of energy herself, but this time she was trying to drain as much of Ho'nes life force as possible, trying to make him pass out.

317The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:32 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

He looked at the other girl closing her eyes. "Here is another clue. Space doesn't matter. What ever you doing, your doing to her." Pointing at Zaida with a french fry, it was his last one. Crunch crunch crunch the sound filled the room. He grabbed a napkin and cleaned his face. "Times up kiddos. Now it's my turn." He got up, vanished in thin air. He grabbed Melanie's throat and lifted her up in the air. "I need you alive. So-" He stopped, his vision was tunneled then fading away. "Damn it" He cursed under his breath. "I spent too long on time freeze." He tried to throw her but ending up losing his grip as he fell unconscious.

318The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:34 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie fell to the floor with a crash and quickly jumped back up and circled around the body, her eyes starting to blaze like fire.

319The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne heard a crash after he hit the floor. Must stay awake he thought, but he was slowly drifting into unconsciousness.

320The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Feeling the extra energy pulsing through her veins, Kiagre strode over to the unconscious Ho'ne and glared at him.

321The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"You alright?" Melanie asked, standing beside her.

322The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Better than the usual," she chuckled as her energy level slowly dropped back to normal and her heartrate slowed. "It didn't affect you did it? I've never tried it before with more than one person around."

323The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:18 pm

Zaida unfroze and she slipped like Ho'ne, to the ground, fading a little, her energy weakening. She groaned and whispered her best for help.

324The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Oh no!" Melanie whispered as she saw Zaida fall and rushed over to her.

325The war of the races - Page 13 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:09 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

"Ugh...My head" Ho'ne said waking up. He got up looked around, seeing that he is in the dinner still. He crawled closer to the wall and leaned up against it. He looked at his hands, see if he can muster any power. Unfortunately for him he could not. "Crap, looks like I'm in the policy now...." He reached in in coat pocket pulling out a piece of paper and a small metal casing. He opened up the metal casing and pulled out a cigarette. "Here" as he threw the piece of paper at them. "Read it," as he light his cigarette."It's my policy." The first words they say was in big bold letters. "CONGRATULATIONS You have manage to survive 30 min. Or that Ho'ne screwed up. You are entitled with 2 options. You may kill him ensuring that you may never see him again. OR" writtenly big catching the holders view. "You can employ him, FOR FREE any work at no cost." "Just to let you know most people choose free, and they were satisfied with my handy work." Smiling after he takes another hit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum