Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Underbridge coffee shop

+6
Ukko Anikeria
kayle
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Shiro PatchFox
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 24]

226The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:04 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The leaopard's head was violently slammed to the wooden floor.

227The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy grabbed Jade and both turned to shadows and fled into the back room.

228The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:19 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

An insane amount of laughter filled the whole shop.

229The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:25 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Great." Nyy muttered. "Shiro's got a demon in his shop. What did you do Jade?"
"Nothing!"

230The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:29 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

A shadowy creature rose from the ground in front of them. Emitting the laughter they heard.

231The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:39 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Jade threw a cup at it.

232The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:40 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

It caught the cup and stared at them with it's yellow eyes.

233The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"What the hell is that?!" Jade cried, throwing cutlery at it.
"I dont know." Nyy said, putting up a shadow barrier around them.

234The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:33 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The objects passed right through it. "Jaaaaaaaaaaaade...." It said.

235The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:36 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"What!" Jade throws a spoon. "Do!" Throws a fork. "You!" Throws a knife. "WANT?!" Throws a chair.

236The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:40 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

It phased through all the objects and grabbed her by the throat. "YOU!!!" It screamed.

237The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:44 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Jade gasps and manages to choke out. "Why?"
"Jadis!" Nyy cries and bites onto the creatures arm, even though its shadow her teeth can harm it because shes a being of shadow

238The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The creature shrieked and stabbed the dragons muzzle with a nearby knife before it disappeared with it's prey.

239The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy rubbed her muzzle where the creature had stabbed her and stumbled back out into the coffee shop crying.

240The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory woke up and looked at Nyy. "What's wrong?"

241The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"J-Jade w-w-was taken!" Nyy sobbed.

242The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Taken? Nyy what's going on?"

243The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:19 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"I dont know!" Nyy wailed. "She went for a walk and when she came back something had been attacking her. It was a shadow of some sort. It stabbed me and took Jade with it!"

244The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:07 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Oh no...Nyy I'm sorry...." He said hugging her.

245The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:23 am

Niala came out from under a log, just outside the shoppe and watched as a shadow creature ran off with ... a kicking and screaming, yelling, cursing, angry, feline and Niala watched and listened in amazement, listening to all the cursing. "Wow that cat can SWEAR! O.O" she also noticed the shadow creature was a figure in the shape of a scorpian.
"what a curious sight..."

246The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:22 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy cries into Krorys shoulder.

247The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:33 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"It's okay sweet..." He said hugging her. "We'll find her, trust me."

248The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:39 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Ev-even though shes-shes the biggest pain in the neck you could ever met shes so special to me. I-I always say that I-I want her gone-gone but I never mean it and now she actully is..." Her tears had started to make Krorys fur stick together.

249The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:08 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"It's okay my love. We'll find her I swear it."

250The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 10 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:11 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy swallowed and nodded, pulling herself away from Krory slightly and wiped the tear off her snout but scratched the blood clot off her muzzle in doing so, making the wound open again. "Ouch."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum