Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Underbridge coffee shop

+6
Ukko Anikeria
kayle
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Shiro PatchFox
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 24]

401The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:32 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"yes"

402The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

She went around the counter, put a few coins in the register and begun making the teas and came back a few minutes later and handed Krory's to him before she sat down.

403The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory sat down and sipped his tea. He finally looked at Nyy with a look that said he was about to cry. "Nyy if I ask you something will you be honest with me?"

404The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

She nodded. "Yes of course I will, honesty is important to me."

405The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:41 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Do you enjoy having me as a mate?"

406The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Yes I do, with all my heart I do. You have made me the happiest I have ever been." She smiled warmly at him.

407The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:46 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Can you prove it? So I know."

408The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:53 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy sat there thinking for a few minutes. She had no idea how she could show it. While she was thinking she wrapped Krory up into a hug, holding him close to her.

409The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"When you think of it let me know." He said savouring the hug.

410The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy's eyes brightened. "Have you ever seen me shine before?"

411The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:03 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"No, no I haven't"

412The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:06 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Shadows swirled around the room, switching the lights off and Nyy stood in the middle of the store shining a brillant white. "Before I was never truely happy so thats why I never shined but now I am."

413The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:10 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory hugged her. "I'm glad. Now can you give me the most loving hug you've ever given? It'll make me feel happy."

414The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

She picked him up and sat down, holding him close to her, her arms wrapped gently around him. She never wanted to let go. She nuzzled him affectionatly at the top of the head and ran her paws through his fur. "I love you Krory." Then even with the lights on, she shined noticeably.

415The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:16 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I love you too." Krory said nuzzling her stomach. "Can we stay in this hug?" He asked.

416The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Of course." She replied.

417The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He sighed happily and licked her. Then he reached up, pulled her head down, and kissed her affectionately on the lips.

418The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:21 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

She smiled a little and kissed him back, then was distracted by a loud crash and laughter.
Jade and Melanie raced out of the back room, covered in sugar.

419The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory watched them run confused. O.o

420The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:24 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"At least they arnt fighting." Nyy said.
Jade pounced onto Melanie.

421The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:25 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I think you spoke too soon."

422The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:28 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Melanie laughed and pushed Jade off and saw Krory and Nyy looking at them.
"We didnt do anything!" Jade said.

423The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:31 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

T.T

424The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:09 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Jade quickly brushed the suger out of her fur and curled up at Nyy's feet while Melanie went to get some coffee.

425The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 17 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:14 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"What do you think? "He said turning to Nyy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum