Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Underbridge coffee shop

+6
Ukko Anikeria
kayle
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Shiro PatchFox
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 24]

426The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:17 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"What do I think of what?" SHe questioned, looking back at him.

427The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:19 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

............"I don't know......"O.o

428The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:21 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy laughed, draping an arm around Krory's shoulders and watched as Jade jumped onto a swivel chair and fell off.

429The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:23 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"How'd that plan turn out?" He asked Jade.

430The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:24 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Which one?" SHe grinned.

431The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:26 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

A chair then smacked into Jade. While another broke over Melanie.

432The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:28 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Jade threw up a mind shield and Melanie surrounded it in fire.
"What the hell?!" Jade screamed.

433The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:30 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

A laugh filled the room. "Guess who." The shadow from earlier said as he appeared behind Jade and stabbed her with his arm.

434The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:34 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Not this thing again!" Nyy growled, she jumped up, the fur on her back rising up and her eyes gleamed. Nyys' shadows reached around the shadow and seeped into it. A flash of white ran into the shadow and now the dragon had complete control. Her shadow monsters jumped out of her body and leapt around the shadow, chanting mystically.

435The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:37 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Do you really think I wasn't prepared?" Another shadow emerged and grabbed Krory. While another grabbed Jade. Both shifting their arms to blades and putting them at their throats. "Unhand me or they die."

436The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:38 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy growled and withdrew her shadows.

437The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:40 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Now then." He said brushing himself off. "What will you choose?"

438The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:42 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Choose what?" She snapped, snarling.

439The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:43 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Who you want alive of course." He waved at the tewo hostages. "The girl or your mate?"

440The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:52 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy's mouth fell open. Jade ment everything to her and so did Krory.
Jade's mind slipped into Nyyrikkia's 'Sacrifice me Nyy. You can bring me back later and since you tore me away earlier you wont die.'
'But Jade-'

Just do it!' Jade hissed.
Nyy lowered her head. "Kill the snow leopard."

441The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:54 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Very well..." He said smiling. He waved toward them. "Kill the boy..."

442The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:56 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"NO!" Nyy screamed and jumped in front of Krory.

443The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:58 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The shadow laughed and pointed at her. "What's wrong?" He mocked.

444The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:59 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Why are you doing this?!" She cried.

445The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:03 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"To show you you can't control every shadow."

446The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:05 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Believe what you will." She snarled. "Just leave us alone!"

447The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:11 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Not quite yet. Not until your on the virge of death." The shadow that held Krory stabbed him. While the other slit Jade's throat.

448The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:12 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"NO!" Nyy roared.
Melanie snarled, shifted into a raptor, fire blazing over her body and jumped onto the shadow.

449The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:17 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The shadow's that killed them disappeared and took their bodies with them. "Tatty-bye my dear." The shadow said before he disappeared.

450The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 18 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:20 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

(Did the shadow get Melanie?)
"No!" Nyy cried.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum