Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Underbridge coffee shop

+6
Ukko Anikeria
kayle
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Shiro PatchFox
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 24]

126The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:59 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

I think Sheldon, or Harvey would have suited him better. Well w/e he is ur pet I guess, not mine.

127The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:02 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Hmmmm.....I like Sheldon! Very Happy That's it his new name is Sheldon! Thanks Ho'ne!"

128The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:03 am

siya

siya

Sheldon sounds cute!

129The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:04 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Your welcome Krory, I didn't expect you to agree with me though

130The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:05 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I care what other people think. Neutral "

131The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:11 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Your too much of a good friend

132The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:13 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I kno- wait.... I am.?"

133The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:16 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

No, I was being little bit sarcastic. Your a good guy by my book Wink *with thumbs up*

134The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:18 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Oh..." He said with a dissapointed face. Meanwhile, Sheldon was now climbing on the ceiling.

135The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:20 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Krory, that last part there wasn't sarcasm at all, the first one yes. But your a cool guy to hang out with

136The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:22 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"...Thanks Ho'ne" He said smiling. Suddenly Sheldon feel from above and latched onto Ho'ne's head.

137The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:24 am

siya

siya

hehe

138The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:26 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

*Ho'ne did nothing for a split second* OMG OMG GET IT GET IT OFF!!!! *starts running around aimlessly around the room*

139The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:31 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Sheldon then unlatched and ran upto Krory.

140The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:38 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

*As soon as Sheldon unattached Ho'ne ran into a wall*

141The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:39 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Lookout for that wall."

142The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:43 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

*Crash* *it was too late. Ho'ne was holding his nose* OWwwww

143The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:44 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Told ya..."

144The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:48 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

*Ho'ne took a look at his nose it was bleeding abit* OH mozes (Oh noes) *and rushes into the restroom

145The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:52 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"He's probably used to that..."

146The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:01 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

*Ho'ne comes back out with toilet paper jammed up his noes* That really hurts *nasally like*

147The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:02 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Tries not to laugh...

148The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:05 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

*Nasally voice* Go ahead Rolling Eyes

149The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:07 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"No no I'm good...."

150The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 6 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:16 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Your certain, cuz I hab the feeling u will after you leave

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum