Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Underbridge coffee shop

+6
Ukko Anikeria
kayle
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Shiro PatchFox
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 24]

251The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:17 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Where did you get that?"

252The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:19 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"The creature that took Jade stabbed me when I was trying to save her."

253The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:32 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Ohh... Let's get it cleaned up, okay?"

254The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:44 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy nodded and sat down at a table.

255The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:51 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory dabbed at it with a rag soaked in a special black liquid.

256The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:04 pm

"Hey guys?" Niala walked through the door with her paw over her arm and scratching a little "A scorpian thing just ran off with Jade...." she smiled a little "that cat can swear..." she looked back out the window and raised an eyebrow "was that like an exboyfriend of hers or something Nyy?"

257The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"We don't know what that thing was or why it wants Jade. But Nyy's heartbroken about her being gone." Krory said dabbing at the wound on his love's muzzle.

258The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy smiled slightly. "She can swear that cat." Her snout twitched. "Hey Krory whats in that stuff?

259The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:49 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"It's a healing remedy I made using.....Shadow blood...." He said blushing from embarassment.

260The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:50 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Her eyes widened. "How did you get shadow blood?"

261The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Well....Roxie donated some for me....in case I needed it for you." He said smiling meekly.

262The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:55 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Roxie?" Nyy said, tilting her head.

263The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:59 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"one of your shadow creatures."

264The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Yes...Roxanne."
It's Roxy! The shadow fox shouted at Nyy in her head.
Nyy continued to twitch her snout a little.

265The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:08 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Yeah..." Krory said "She let me take it. Hope you don't mind."

266The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:09 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

The dragon shook her head. "Not at all." She stretched out her wings before getting to her feet.

267The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:15 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"How does the wound feel?"

268The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Its still a little tender but good." She leaned down and nuzzled Krory.

269The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:18 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I'm glad it's healing." He hugged her muzzle. "I'd hate for my love to be hurt."

270The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:21 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

She closed her eyes and murred and held there for a minute before lifting her head. "Now lets get my swearing feline back.

271The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:32 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"But how? None of us know where that thing could've taken her."

272The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:01 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy's spirits fell. "Yeah...maybe I could send my shadow monsters out."

273The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:10 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Wait....the thing that took her was a shadow right? Can't you track him somehow? After all you are a Shadow dragon."

274The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:22 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"I forgot about that..." Laughs lightly. "I got some of its blood in my teeth."

275The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 11 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:24 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"What's it taste like?" He asked purely out of curiosity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum