Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 37 of 40]

901 Re: A haunted and lost world on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"We'll see about that," Kiagre hissed unsheathing her talon claws. Dander, a small ball of silver fur on the floor, wished badly that she had supernatural powers like Nyy's or Melanie's, or even an un-amazing special ability like Kiagre's...

902 Re: A haunted and lost world on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Look just surrender please? I'd really like to end this with as little blood shed as possible..."

903 Re: A haunted and lost world on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Hah!" Jade laughed, her fur flashing black and her eyes green. "Thats rich coming from you!"
There was a hiss from the left of the guards as Laura landed beside them.

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: I have a diabolical master plan.
Lexi: What is it?
Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Rise up above it, high up above and see.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
Cover your eyes, the devil's inside
One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember.
One day it'll all just end

904 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:01 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Do you really want to try your luck?" He asked calmly.

905 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
'Lets give him a taste Melanie.' Nyy called.
The building suddenly shuddered from a rush of mighty wings overhead.

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

906 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:34 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Reaver ducked covering his head. "Get them!" He yelled while his gaurds charged them so he could dissapear behind them and slip out of the Dungeon.

907 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:37 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
With an crash the southern end of the dungeon caved in, giving way to a large paw. Jadis jumped a little at this and launched onto a distracted guard, swiping at him and hissing. With a roar, Nyy lept over the guards as she saw Reaver start to run, her shadow monsters forming out of her body and she chased after him.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

908 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Reaver looked back to see Nyy jump at him. He dashed around the corner and slammed a door shut locking it and running up the steps to his throne room.

909 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Awww. Is Reaver scared?" Nyy mocked, shifting to feral and started to smash down the door.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

910 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He continued to run through the fortress. If I can get to my chamber I can escape... He thought quietly.

911 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Back in the dungeon Melanie ripped of the southern end completely and lifted her head to the sky and howled. Elex twisted around biting into a guard as it snuck up behind Laura and threw it into a wall.
The door gave way under Nyy's strength and she and her shadow monsters flew up the corridor.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

912 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He kept running until he reached his chamber. He closed the door again and locked it. Grabbing his broadsword in the process. If she wanted a fight she got one.

913 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Nyy chuckled as she reached the locked door. "What is the point of locking it?" She chimed. The dragoness slammed against it and it easily fell to the floor with a clatter of noise.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

914 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"So this it then?" He asked as she enterd. "You've been bent on my demise for the time we've known each other. Will this really be worth it?"

915 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"You wanted to get rid of me."

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

916 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Peacefully yes, but when you threatened with force you forced my hand..." He said flexing the metal glove that served as his hand.

917 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Nyy hissed. "These people will be free. Thats why I fight today."

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

918 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"You fight alone or not at all." He said calmly.

919 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Her shadow monsters vanished back into her body. "Agreed."

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

920 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He kicked a sword toward her. "To make it fair..."

921 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Nyy quickly stooped down and picked it up and faced him.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

922 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"You're move..." He said calmly.

923 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander crept up to the door and watched wide-eyed.

924 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:28 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Nyy tilted her head to the side and begun to circle.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

925 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:59 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He slowly circled with her.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: