Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

+3
    Dander Anikeria Ornitier
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

951A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:55 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The Shadow Tyrant fell and quickly reached for his sword.

952A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy put her taloned paw on his fingers. "I think not."

953A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He looked into her blue eyes with his bright yellow spheres for eyes. "So what now..?" He asked.

954A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:08 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"What do you think?" She hissed.

955A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Such hostility....I honestly can't say because my life is currently in your hands."

956A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:14 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy growled but hopped off Reaver. "Get out of this world and never return or I will kill you."

957A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Much like how I killed your mate you mean?" He asked smugly as he got up.

958A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:18 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy's shadow monsters jumped out of her body. "You havent killed him!" She roared.

Meanwhile back in the dungeon, Laura curled around Krory making sure he didnt get hurt.

959A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"How are you so sure? How do you know that that thing down there is really your mate?"

960A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:29 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Lies!" The dragon snarled.

961A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:31 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

A growl ripped from Kiagre's throat from the other side of the doorway. "Because he would have died if I hadn't healed him, that's why."

962A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy lifted her head.

963A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:33 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Reaver looked past Nyy to Kiagre. "You couldn't have..."

964A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:48 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Kiagre smiled grimly as she began stealing some of Reaver's energy from the short distance as if to demonstrate in reverse.
    "It was very simple," she added closing her eyes contentedly as a small part of his life force seeped into her.

965A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:52 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Stop it.." He demanded feeling the effects.

966A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Emm... nah, don't think I feel like it right now," Kiagre said still sitting in her feral panther crouch, her smile spreading across her face, her eyes still closed, enjoying the new energy pulsing through her veins.

967A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I said stop!" He yelled firing a gun at her.

968A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Kiagre slumped to the floor, her wings draped across the door frame, as her new life force drained out of her. Dander leaped to her side. "No!"

969A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:25 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"stupid girl...." He said cocking the gun again.

970A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Nyy growled and smashed her paw down onto Reaver's wrist.

971A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He grunted in pain and let go.

972A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

A deep growl rumbled deep in her chest as she glared into his eyes.

973A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:17 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He looked baxk fearfully...

974A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Why must you hurt people Reaver?"

975A haunted and lost world - Page 39 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:20 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"It's my curse..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum