Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Underbridge coffee shop

+6
Ukko Anikeria
kayle
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Shiro PatchFox
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 24]

301The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:51 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Oh really?" It asked cocking the pistol. "I wonder how long she will last if I kill this slobbering meatbag right now..."

302The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:55 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"No!" Melanie screamed.

303The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:56 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"No? Give me a reason why..."

304The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:02 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Because if you kill Jade then you will kill Nyy and you obviously want Nyy for something."

305The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:04 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Smart girl..." It said chuckling. "Now I suggest you fetch you're little pet dragon or she's dead."

306The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:05 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Melanie turned around and dashed out of the shop, calling for Nyy.

307The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:09 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The Shadow smiled at Jade and pistol wipped her unconscious form. Another injury to add that he caused.

308The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:10 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy cried out as she felt a sudden pain.

309The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:13 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The shadow smirked at the blood flowing from the woulnd and waited.

310The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:17 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Nyy!" Melanie shouted as she ran down the river but the wrong way.

311The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:20 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory's ear twitched as he heard the voice. "That was Meleanie...."

312The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:21 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy halted and listened. "It sounds like it. I thought she was on a holiday..."

313The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:28 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"It's coming from behind us..."

314The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:30 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy turned to see Melanie running up to them, obviously distressed.
"Nyy!" She shouted.
"Melanie. Whats wrong?"
"The shadow..." The shapeshifter sobbed.

315The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:31 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Shadow? Melanie slow down....What's going on?"

316The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:33 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"This shadow thing threatened me and it had Jade, shes-shes badly hurt and-and it wants you Nyy!" She wailed.

317The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:38 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory looked at Nyy. "I think we found him..."

318The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:40 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy growled and bounded forward, Melanie catching onto her leg.

319The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:47 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The shadow stood there playing with Jade's tail.

320The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:48 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy shifted to anthro and burst into the store, her eyes blazing like ruby fire.
"Let her go!" The dragon thundered.

321The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:50 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I think not..." He said cocking the pistol again.

322The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:52 am

Niala sat confused in the coffee shop and watched the two disappear and she looked confused at the door. "i think i should go and follow them..." o.o

323The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:53 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy's growl rumbled like thunder then there was a flash of lightning from outside as a storm brewed from her powers.
"Uh-oh!" Melanie cried.

324The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:56 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"See, as long as I have her. You can't touch me. If she dies, you die." He chuckled. "Face it, Your finally as pathetic as you always have been you ugly little plush toy."

325The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 13 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy slouched into a chair, her eyes changing back. "Do what you will with me but let her go."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum