Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Underbridge coffee shop

+6
Ukko Anikeria
kayle
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Shiro PatchFox
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 24]

176The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:12 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

None for me please, don't like it

177The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:14 pm

siya

siya

ok Laughing

178The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:16 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

I'll go get myself tea *get up and head to the kitchen*

179The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:37 am

Dat sat back down and tapped his finger on the counter.

180The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:42 am

Dat sipped on coffee uneasily, with a shaking hand.

181The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:13 pm

*giggles* hehehe fixed headcrabs are cute almost *pets sheldon* May i please have a coffee?

182The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:37 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

(Um...Nia...Sheldon's dead remember?)

183The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:04 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

((D: what happened? P.S I won't be able to get on for awhile, I just got lucky today.))
Ok, I made some tea anyone else wants some?

184The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:06 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

(He became evil)
No thanks....

185The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:08 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

((Did his teeth grew in or something?))
Anyone else?

186The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Sekoshi

Sekoshi

(sheldon was alive 1 page ago so im confused)

can i have some tea please? ^^

187The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:43 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

A cup of tea seems to float along by itself in front of Seko and Nyy forms, holding it. "Hiya." She grinned.

188The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:54 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

O.O < This is the face Krory had as he stared at a ceiling fan.

189The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Chu alright Krory?"

190The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:49 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

No response O.O

191The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Pokes at Krory. "Helloooooooo? Anyone in there?"
Jade walks up. "Maybe some water."

192The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:48 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Continues to stare. O.O

193The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:44 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Jade sighs. "I hate to do this." Goes off to get a bucket of water.

194The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Staring some more. O.O

195The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:12 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

“Krory. You’re just as bad as Niala and I are with shiny things.” Nyy then trips Jade as she walks over with the water making it land on the snow leopard who shrieks and dashes under a table shivering.

196The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:15 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Trying to not laugh. but is slightly snickering.

197The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Meanwhile Nyy openly laughs about it.

198The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Laughs with her.

199The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:38 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Jade glares and turns away.

200The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 8 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:38 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Aww, don't be mad Jade."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum