Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fur High

+8
Ukko Anikeria
siya
Hone Diheart
Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
kayle
BuddyWolf
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 17]

251Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:16 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Kins eyes glowed at this and his chains rattled from the energy in his body."now.... do telk your jidgement for that.... I'm absolutely DYING to hear tour reasoning....." kin walked towards the techer and flowered T them from across the desk."do you honestly think I haven't been kixked o7t of a schpol.before... this Is going to be my good school so dont tempt me..."

252Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:52 am

Niala shook her head vigurously at Kindran and pulled him from the desk, leading him from the teacher and to his desk and the teacher snapped at her....
"you young man, i understand you're new... a detention on your first day sounds wonderful for your permanent record..."
"Please miss, first day, don't do that to him..."
"QUIET!"
Niala hissed under her breath and gripped lovingly onto kindran's paw, tight, but lovingly as she pulled him to their seat...
"She's not one to mess with Kin..." She looked at her wedding ring "She barked at me for a semester to take this off... i never did"
She pulled out his and her books "And hates me for it now..." She smiled up at Kin

253Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:58 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

"Ohhh trust me when I'm done we are going to need a new physics teacher" he whispered as a magnet "accidentally floated right under the teachers hard drive. He proceeded to amile coolly and give the answers the teacher was looking for about work power and energy.

254Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:02 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril walks into his physics class just as the teacher started yelling at Kindran and decided to try and sit down unnoticed. He sees a seat in the front row and slow walks to it trying to stay quiet and not draw attention.

255Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:08 am

Kin... don't get in trouble... *her paw reached to his cheek and gently pushed his head to face his book and whispered into his feline ear* for me... *Nia groaned and slammed her face gently on the physics book*

256Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:19 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Trust me she won't know It was either of us. Kin helped noa figure out how they were foijg abput the lesson and even held her hand to help her explain force.

257Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:27 am

Okay...*Niala smiled and the Lionness teacher's voice drowned into the background as she listened to Kindran give her the lesson and her ears flicked, the half hour bell ringing silently. She smiled, looking up and making sure the teacher didn't see as Kin held her paw*

258Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:29 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory sat in the back studying his notes. He took a quik glance at Kin and Nia and turned back to his notes.

259Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:58 am

Niala's tail flicked and she smiled, looking back at Krory and mouthing "Sorry" wondering where Nyy was...
"would you explain to me what acceleration is.... because me heart is beating at an unspeakably fast rate.."
She smiled and read the lines in her textbook after whispering to Kin...

260Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:59 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory nodded. He missed Nyy so much right now...

261Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:16 am

Sekoshi

Sekoshi

sekoshi tapped a few buttons on the calculator he was now holding then cast an idle glance at the students who just entered the room.

262Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Niala felt watched and slumped in her chair, her eyes glancing at everyone as they turned to them, wondering if they'd never seen a married couple before.... in school.. She sighed and ignored them once more, looking at Kindran's textbook to find the page they were on.
"Cheating are we Mis-"
"Mrs...and no ma'am, just checking the page..."
Niala bit her lip and waited for "DETENSION!"... which never came, a sigh of relief

263Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory shook his head. Married and only in high school. What next...?

264Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril finished his notes then looked around at Kindran and Niala quietly envying their love. 'I wish I was That Lucky.' He thought to himself

265Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:01 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy sat in her class of dramatic arts and watched as the students went about orginising their play of Romeo and Juliet.
"Come on Nyyrikkianna. Why dont you show us how you act?" The teacher Mr. Mitchell the grizzly bear said kindly.
"Oh for what part?"
"How about we try to get you to do Juliet?"

266Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:46 am

Nia mumbled to herself and wanted Nyy there with her and Kindran... only she would understand and Niala groaned in angst, wanting all eyes off her and her husband... She gave off a quiet hiss and turned her head to Krory and then to her other classmates, a penguin, hyena, lionness and phoenix were all looking at them, the rest of the class minding their business...
"Miss Ornitier, is everything okay back there?"
"Mrs*... and No ma'am every thing is no-.."
"Okay.." The teacher ignored her and turned back around ...

267Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:48 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory gave the same look. She was a pain but he kept to his studies.

268Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:18 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril turned back around to his book but didn't feel like studying so he layed his head down and took a quiet nap.

269Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:18 pm

Niala smiled up at the clock "just 12 more minutes!" she smiled happily, looking at Kindran's timetable and seeing they both had a music class together after lunch and she watched over at Vebril and thought what an idea, brilliant... Nia needed sleep, but was scared of the teacher. Ever since freshman year that teacher had been on her case and even now, worse, she was married, more trouble from her...
Still no regrets... nothing.

270Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

kindran looked around and saw the disapproval of several classmates and tried to ignore it." So nia where next? Since class is almost up. It says..... computer programming"

271Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:49 pm

Haha, no, you're reading Wednesdays' timetable, see here *she pointed and smiled at Tuesday's collumn* we have Music next and we're learning how to use Synthesizers... should be a breeze for you *Nia's ears flicked and she smiled at Kin, licking his cheek quickly as the teacher kept yapping and writing up on the board.*

272Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:24 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

The bell rang and Vebril got up to leave. He grabbed his stuff then headed out the door. As he left he pulled out his schedule and noticed that he had science next so he turned around and headed towards class 38. When he got to the class room he grabbed on to the door handle and pushed and started to follow the door in but the door didn't move and he ended up walking face first into it. He fell back and landed on the floor on his back. Dazed he looked at the door and noticed that he had tried to open it the wrong way.

273Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

How in the world did I get this?
Nyy walked out from her drama class staring at the script in her paws. She n\knew what she had next for class. Music...and she knew that she wasn't going to do good. She hated music. But she wasn't watching where she was going and bumped into some other students.

274Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:26 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Kin walked out of physics and was on his way to music when someone bumped into him. Surprised he turned in a defensive stance. Then he saw It was nyy and smiled,"hey nyy how goes it?"

275Fur High - Page 11 Empty Re: Fur High Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:34 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

He picked himself up off the ground and dusted himself off then pulled the door open and stepped into his space science class.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum