Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fur High

+8
Ukko Anikeria
siya
Hone Diheart
Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
kayle
BuddyWolf
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 17]

226Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:30 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

He hesitates then looks up. "hey look, we're here." He open's the door and steps inside.

227Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:32 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy walks in after him and looks around at the students.

228Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:36 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

The teacher looks up from his desk and smiles. "you two must be the new students. We're in the middle of writing a paragraph about what we did this last weekend. Yall can find two empty chairs and begin." Vebril nods and spots a chair in the second from the last row.

229Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:37 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy looked around for a chair and saw one behind Vebril.

230Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:40 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

After sitting down Vebril turns around to Nyy. "Let me ask you something. Have you ever been forced to do something that completely conflicted with your beliefs?"

231Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:41 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy closed her eyes and nodded. "So many times."

232Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:43 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

"Then you'll understand how I feel about being here."

233Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:46 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Ahh." Nyy said.

234Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:48 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

"Yea." He turned back around and began doing his assignment.

235Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:48 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy took out her books and started writing.

236Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:52 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

The beel rang signalling the class was over. Everyone got and walked to the door dropping their papers in a basket as the went. Vebril stood up and grabbed his stuff then turned to Nyy. "so what class do you have next?" He says happily, as if the conversation earlier never happened.

237Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:54 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

SHe checked her timetable. "Dramatic Arts with Mr. Mitchell. You?"

238Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:57 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

"Autoshop with Mr. Gage. Well then I guess I'll see you later. What do you have planned for after school?"

239Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:20 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Nothing really. Why?"

240Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:39 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

"well I was wondering if you would like to catch a movie with me. If that's alright?"He blushes slightly feeling kinda embarrassed.

241Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

She felt slightly caught out at this. "Yeah okay. What movie do you have in mind?"

242Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:22 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

The cat snake entered the school with an air of shyness and hopefulness. Maybe this was his good school... so many bad experiences before. Jw walked to the registrar. "Your name?"
"Kindran Lucian Ornitier. Age 17. Ssn...."
"That will do sir. Enjoy your days here."
He took his scheduke and looked aroujd for someone to show him to his first class. Physics and chemistry... ugh again with the hard stuff first thing....

243Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:57 am

Niala just got out of a detention with the maths teacher, for wearing her wedding ring in class and she hissed as she walked out, the door slamming behind her.
"Wow... what an evil b-... dog.." She turned her head and halfway down the hallway saw a familiar face...
"Kindran?" Niala's ears flicked up immediately and she started walking to the new student..."Kin, is that you my darling??"

244Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:48 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Nyyrikkianna Anikeria wrote:She felt slightly caught out at this. "Yeah okay. What movie do you have in mind?"

He rubs the back of his head nervously. "Well I've really been wanting to see 'The Notebook'."

245Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:39 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Kin turned around and jukoed as he saw his wife."o.O nia?!"

246Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

She smiled. "Sure."

247Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:07 am

"KINDRAN!" Niala smiled and went against the rules again, running on all fours to her mate and she pounced him and pinned him to the floor, licking his face* I thought you didn't want to come back to school, let alone the one i come too... you'll get into crap with the teachers... just because of this at times.. *She showed him the ring he gave her and purred* but other than that... you need a tour guide i might take it?... *she smiled widely and picked up Kin's bag and books with her teeth and smiled cheesily*

248Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Sekoshi

Sekoshi

sekoshi is now sitting in a physics classroom learning about total internal reflection.

"Sekoshi what is the angle required for internal reflection to take place?" asked the teacher

"42?" said sekoshi, quietly

"correct" said the teacher as he turned back to the teacher

Sekoshi smiled slightly but a paper aeroplane abruptly hit into the back of his head, and on closer inspection contained hate mail from fellow students, Seko sighed, it was going to be a loooooooooooooong day...

249Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

"Thank you love but could you tell me where the physics room is? I'm late as is^^" kindran said as he was sprawled on the floor of the hall

250Fur High - Page 10 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:10 pm

Cool! that's my next class... *she grunted* and my next detention T.T *she jumped off her love's stomach and helped him up, standing tall on her hind legs and strapping her bag over her shoulders and she took Kindran's hand, still holding his bag of books in her mouth and running to the physics room and as soon as they entered the room, all eyes were on them and Niala muffled words through the bag in her mouth* jutht thowing the new thtudent hith cla-
"Detention!"
*Niala sighed and was still holding onto Kindran's paw as she further walked into the room*
"For the both of you"
O.O!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum