Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fur High

+8
Ukko Anikeria
siya
Hone Diheart
Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
kayle
BuddyWolf
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 17]

401Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory sniled slightly and yawned.

402Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

"It was a gift from a very old friend. It was carved from a special tree that nobody knows exists." Vebril sits down beside Squeaksters and smiles. "Iwould tell you more but then you just might found out about my little secret." he says giving sqeaksters a playful nudge. "and we can't have that."

403Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Kin looked at the two groups and as was his nature, he did his own thing pulling out his sock poi and just began basic practices spinning and dancing them around his body

404Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:39 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Squeaksters grinned mischeviously. "Secrets, heehee. So many secrets people keep around here... but then of course I have secrets of my own too. Nuubody knows why the fountain in the middle of town bubbled over into the street yesterday, or where the terrible smell in the library came from that made them have to close the library last week." His smile widened as he remembered...

405Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:57 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

"Well tell you what. you don't mention my secret and I won't mention yours ok?" I pick up my staff and smile to squeaksters as I get ready to jump down out of the tree.

406Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Knowing nia would he home later kin decided to start his semi long walk home. He took a step back today letting wraith out but he knew it would not happen again, or.... so he hoped.

407Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Hello there Jerico." Nyy said sweetly.

408Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:12 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Startled he closes his hoodie and hides behind his brother.
Ho'ne: Come now don't be rude, she said "Hello" *hesitantly he peeps out from his brother and opens his hoodie a bit*
Jericho: He...Hello *he squeaked out, before he close it and hides once more*
Ho'ne: I'm sorry, he is frightfully shy when he is in a new environment or meeting new strangers. But when he opens up....it's like dynamite.

409Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:00 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Sounds like a deal," Squeaksters said eagerly smiling back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dander peeked around Ho'ne and giggled. "I don't bite."

410Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:37 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril smiles one more time before jumping out of the tree and landing softly on the ground without a sound. "well see you later squeak. I have some things that need to be taken care of so I'll talk to you later."

411Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Squeaksters waved, then when Vebril was gone, climbed higher into the tree and peered out over the school yard looking for someone he could really annoy.

412Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril headed to the park which was several blocks away from the school. He decided it would be a good time for a jog so he pushed off towards the park at a steady pace.

413Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:01 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Well, I better be off." Nyy said.

414Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:01 am

Niala stumbled over to Kindran and smiled, falling flat on her face at his feet.
"Ne-Never let the c-coach t-talk me into rrrrunning mmmmedicine balls to the gym and oval... n-non- ssstop..." She puffed out and her tail curled around her leg as her muzzle rested against Kindran's foot.
"H-hey there h-hhhandsome... Oooh... pointy ...hhaha" She hiccoughed and hugged Kindran's legs*

415Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril made it to the park fairly quickly and bent over to catch the little amount that he had lost. After getting his breathing back in check he walked over to a small tree next to a pond and sat down to face the water. He took a few deep breaths of the cool air then pulled out a small notepad and pencil and started drawing.

416Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Nia practically snored as she used her husband's feet as pillows, her muscles aching a little and she moaned quietly from the effect of the 'pain', curling into a ball at his feet*

417Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:01 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne: Later *Ho'ne said as Nyy left*
Jericho: Brother, can we please go? *Jericho whispered in his ear*
Ho'ne: Yea sure, I guess we can go. Later guys *As Ho'ne waved at the other*

418Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:14 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Kin chuckled and picked nia up and carried her the rest of the way to their small house and laid her in the bed then went downstairs and began practicing his set for the gig he had scheduled at the school.

419Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Niala purred in Kindran's arms and then snuggled up to the bed sheets as he lay her down.
..."Mmmmyaaa- CRAP! HOMEWORK!"
Niala sprang out of bed and raced to the lounge room downstairs hurridly unpacking her bag to find her listed homework.
"Ohhh.. right there isn't any, hehe...he...heh..."
Nia curled on the couch and watched Kindran spin.

420Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Bye guys!" Dander waved at Nyy and Ho'ne, then began walking toward the front of the building. Something small and hard hit her in the back of the head. She looked up and saw a bright glowy wing sticking conspicuously out of the tree branches overhead. "Hey it's you again! Cut it out!"
Squeaksters pulled his wing in and pretended he wasn't there, as if she hadn't seen him yet.

421Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:53 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne and Jericho headed out to the front parking lot, getting into the car.
Ho'ne: Hey what do you think of them? *As they got into the car*
Jericho: They make me nervous....
Ho'ne: Every stranger makes you nervous, you where like that when you meet me! *Putting on his seat belt and starting the engine* Sigh There are things we need to get used to little brother. I am trying to get used to you...
Jericho:....
Ho'ne: Don't get me wrong, I like you, despite your past history. It's just getting used to finding out that I have a half brother, find out that dad was with another women. You know those kinda things. Makes me wonder if there are anymore secrets that our father holds.... *Ho'ne looked Jericho, who was looking gloomy outside the car window. He grabbed hold of his head and dragged him closer to him into a hug* Com'on, don't look like that. I love ya as if though your my real brother. That's all it matters. Now lets get something to eat...I'm starving.

422Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:13 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"I know you're up there you little freak!" Dander said loudly looking up into the tree. There was a muffled snicker from the place where the wing still protruded from the branches.

423Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy walked over to Dander. "Who are you talking to?"

424Fur High - Page 17 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"A little weird-looking guy who's dressed like it's tacky day, said his name was Squeaksters. He's up in the tree throwing stuff at me."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum