Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Thats a nice name." Nyy smiled. "The loud mouthed snow leopard is Jade and I'm Nyyrikkianna, you can just call me Nyyrikkia or Nyy."

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: I have a diabolical master plan.
Lexi: What is it?
Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Rise up above it, high up above and see.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
Cover your eyes, the devil's inside
One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember.
One day it'll all just end

52 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:13 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Nice to meet you. So what brings you here?"

53 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Before Nyy could answer Jade cut in. "This brainless lizard touched this weird object and we suddenly ended up here!"

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

54 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:21 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Object?" She asked tilting her head.

55 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Nyy nodded. "Its was in a cave..."

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

56 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:30 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Alice stared at her blankly.

57 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Its was black and it looked old..."

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

58 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Oh that...." She said laughing.

59 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:23 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"What is it?" Nyy asked.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

60 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:36 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"It's a teleportation gem. Mainly used by our leaders to travel."

61 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Oh well thats just perfect." Jade muttered.
"Hey Alice." Nyy asked. "What is this place?"

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

62 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:50 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"It's an alternate dimension. None of your friends in your world will be here unless someone from here brought them here."

63 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:57 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"So I'm alone..." Nyy whispered.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

64 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:02 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Not exactly....We found a girl in the mountains we're going. We didn't know what she was because she kept changing her form."

65 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Did she have a name?"

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

66 Re: A haunted and lost world on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:05 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I think I heard the name "Melanie"...."

67 Re: A haunted and lost world on Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:03 am

Niala tumbled down the mountain side, her moving mass kicking up dust and she yelled as rocks and sticks poked upp into her rear and back. "GOD DAMNIT... OW...AH....OUCH!!!!!!!!"
"AND STAY OUT!" an old jaguar limping back into the mouth of a cave tossed her walking stick down and chuckled at the falling tigress.
" CURSE YOU OLD LADY!" Niala now stopped, upside down and leaning up against a tree. "T.T"

68 Re: A haunted and lost world on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander woke up slowly, and stared in all directions around her. "Where's my bed?" she said to herself. "This is a dream?" She sniffed the ashen ground under her paws, crinkled her nose, and blinked. "No, it's not a dream." She sniffed the air. "Where am I?..."

69 Re: A haunted and lost world on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:17 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Three shadow creatures appeared beside Niala, staring at her with their yellow eyes. When suddenly One of them swung at her with a silver laced cutlass.

Meanwhile, Three more Shadow creatures appeared in front of Dander. Just like Niala they stared at her before one of them attacked her with a Silver laced Cleaver.

70 Re: A haunted and lost world on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander's jaw dropped at the sight of the creatures. As a cleaver swung in her direction, her nimble fox legs sprung her straight up into the air, and she heard the wicked object slice through the air inches below her. "Holy polka-dotted jackalopes!" she squealed. The instant her paws touched the blackened ground, she launched out across the dead moor with all her strength and speed, hoping she was faster than they were.

71 Re: A haunted and lost world on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:22 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

There was the sound of sudden bang as a bullet landed inches away from her paw into the sand. Followed by several more.

72 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:28 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Melanie!" Nyy shouted. "She vanished and shes here!"

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

73 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:39 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Yes." Alice said. "She's in our village right now."

74 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:40 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"I'm so glad to hear that." Nyy said happily.
"I'm not..." Jade grumbled

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

75 Re: A haunted and lost world on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:45 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"We're here!" Alice said happily.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: