Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Underbridge coffee shop

+6
Ukko Anikeria
kayle
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Shiro PatchFox
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 24]

26The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:02 pm

kayle

kayle

Kayle waved to Niala. "Hey, what's up?" The folf looked past the tigress to the bat on the other side. "Hey, buddy. What's up?"

27The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:07 pm

Niala looked back at Krory and lifted him up, placing him in her lap "he's having a bit of a rough time." She sighed and scratched behind his ears.

28The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:00 pm

kayle

kayle

Kayle chuckled. "So I see. What's the problem? Or is it one of those 'I don't wanna talk about it' things?"

29The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:18 pm

Niala took a sip of her latte and kept petting Krory soothingly. her claws retracting in and out onto the table.

30The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:47 am

Shiro PatchFox

"i don't know why you didn't drink your espresso, its sitting right there getting cold." shiro says, pointing at the cup of espresso, still steaming even though it had been there for a couple hours.

31The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:53 am

Niala lapped up the last drops of her latte and begged another.

32The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:39 am

kayle

kayle

Kayle glanced over, having not noticed the cup of espresso. "Oh, sorry. Thanks." The folf drank down the brew, and then nommed on the danish. "Not bad at all." He handed some cash over the counter, the last of what he had in his pocket. "Definetly worth my last few bucks."

33The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:31 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

*Krory wiped his eyes* Dammit, Why am I so sensitive?

34The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:08 pm

Shiro PatchFox

Shiro came out with Niala's drink, pouring it with a special, tasteless mixture that would make sure that she wouldn't start bouncing off the walls from hyperness.
"Here you go." he said, sliding it down the counter to Niala.
"It's okay, Krory. Everybody gets like that about something. It's just a fact of life."

35The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:26 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Thanks Shiro....

36The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:59 pm

Shiro PatchFox

"It's okay" he comes around and pats him on the back

37The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:32 pm

kayle

kayle

Kayle began to feel a little jumpy from the coffee. "y-yeah, it's okay, bud." His head whipped back and forth, scanning the room. "it'll get better."

38The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:27 pm

"methinks that liquid was better off in Kayle's drink there Shiro" Niala giggled and skulled down her latte and she paid up, resting 10 dollars on the counter.
"mmm..." She hugged Krory closely "everything will be alright, some people handle things differently. " She picked him up and nuzzled his nose.

39The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:30 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy walks up to the counter. "May I please have a cappicino?"

40The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:25 am

"Hey there Nyy" Niala smiled up, her pupils dialated widely and a grim looking smile on her face.
"How are you doing...!" She laughed and looked at her cup. "ohmygodshirowhatwasthatliquid"

41The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

*Krory chuckled* Cats always get so hyper.

42The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Niala's eyes squinted and her fur stood on end "dogstoo" She looked over at Kayle and giggled in a fastened pace

43The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Right then...

44The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:45 pm

kayle

kayle

"Butbeinghyuperoncoffeeissomuchfunandthere'snowhereelseI'dratherbethaninherewithmyfriendsandjustchillingoutandtalkingandsuch..." The folf stopped to breath, panting. "iloveespresso."

45The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

*Backs into a corner*

46The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:17 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

They're scaring me....

47The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:25 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Scoops Krory up in her arms.

48The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:28 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"EEEP!!!" Closes eyes.

49The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:17 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"You alright?" Hands him a shadow cupcake.

50The Underbridge coffee shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underbridge coffee shop Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:56 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"You startled me...."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum