Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fur High

+8
Ukko Anikeria
siya
Hone Diheart
Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Krory Anikeria Ornitier
kayle
BuddyWolf
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 17]

376Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander hugged Nyy. "Pretty good, especially falling asleep in Math." She giggled.

377Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"I hear you there. What have you been up too?"

378Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:37 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I've been recovering."

379Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:52 am

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Not much at all, actually." She turned to Krory. "Recovering? I didn't hear, what happened?"

380Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:55 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I had to undergo replacement surgery...."

381Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:59 am

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander gasped. "Replacement surgery?"

Squeaksters crawled out from under the chair, wide-eyed.

382Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:07 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Yeah..." He said holding his right hand up which was now mechanical.

383Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:49 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Wow. What happened to it?"

384Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"It was bitten off...."

385Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne and Jericho walked out into the parking lot and saw a couple of familiar faces standing by the tree, where he used to hang out.
Ho'ne: Wait, I just found some friends that I known for awhile.
Jericho: Ok.
Ho'ne: Well I hope they still remember me, wanna come with? It is always good to meet new friends. *Ho'ne offered him. Jericho looked at them and and then looked at him*
Jericho: Um sure *He followed Ho'ne towards the tree*
Ho'ne: Hey guys remember me? *Jericho but up his hood and tied it shut*

386Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:21 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril was one of the last students out of the school. He walked out of the front door and looked around spotting mostly everybody he partcially knew hanging out under a window. He thinks about going over and saying hi but decides against it. "I'd probably just make it feel crowded." He heads towards a tree instead and jumps up grabbing one of the branches and pulling himself up to sit on it. "Thats better."

387Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander's paws flew to her face. "That's awful! Oh you poor thing..."

388Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:07 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Yeah...." He said looking down.

389Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:25 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril looked again over to the group under the window. He noticed the look of shock and curiosity on the faces he knew along with the ones he didn't. "hmm, must be talking about something exciting." He shrugged it off then layed down on the branch and looked up through the leaves at the patches of clear, dark blue sky before reaching into his pocket. He grabbed ahold of what was inside and started to pull it out. The first thing that showed was a wood carving of a grey wolf head. The carving was very detailed. The wood had been shaved in a pattern that made the wooden fur look almost real. And the eyes, even though you knew they were fake, looked as if an actual wolf was staring back at you and it gave most people a very unsettling feeling. The ears, which had a shade of white in them, were perked up as if listening for a sound that it couldn't hear. As Vebril pulled the carving out a long staff, which the head was attached to, followed. When he had finished pulling the staff out of his pocket it was 6' long and by no account looked like it would have fit into the small pocket of Vebril's cargo shorts. It had a strange energy that surrounded it as well and it almost seemed to beat in a quick set of two thumps. Vebril placed the staff to his chest and continued to watch the sky through branches of the tree.

390Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander reached out and hugged Krory.

Meanwhile, Squeaksters had slipped off around the building, looking for someone else to annoy. He spotted some gray fur up in a tree and grinned to himself. This person appeared to be bored. He would solve that problem. Running over to the tree, staying rediculously hidden in the shadows as if he was sneaking up on a bird, he crawled up on a branch opposite of the trunk from Vebril and hid.

391Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:55 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril started to get a little sleepy as he watched the sky so he closed his eyes to just listen to the wind and the rustling of the leaves.

392Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne looked at the rest of the group, hoping they at least they recognized him. Jericho still hiding in his hood, try to pretend he isn't there

393Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Squeaksters peeked around the trunk and saw the staff on Vebril's chest, instantly curious about it and wondering where it came from. Squeaksters, the most renowned mischief-maker in that school, was of course not the most honest kid there either. Wondering whether Vebril was asleep, and after a long inner debate of whether to try to see what the staff was or carry on his original plan of annoying him, he reached around the trunk and started the difficult and burdensome process of sliding the staff off of him, trying not to wake him.

394Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:25 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril feels his staff move and smiles mentally as he remains motionless. He keeps his breathing regular making it seem more like he's asleep.

395Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Laying the staff across two tree limbs, Squeaksters studied it and traced his paws along the realistic fur on the head. He felt an energy pulsing from it and it fascinated his never-satisfied curiosity. He'd never seen anything like this before.

396Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

As squeaksters attention is distracted Vebril gets up silently and and moves behind him and watches him with a smile. "pretty neat isn't it?" He says leaning against a branch.

397Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Kin looked at both groups and decided to just observe and smile

398Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:20 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Hiya there Ho'ne." Nyy smiled.

399Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:51 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne looked at Nyy, with a smile.
Ho'ne: Hey, long time no see. Oh hey, where is my manners. This is my brother Jericho. *showing everyone him*
Jericho:...
Ho'ne: Sorry he is very shy.

400Fur High - Page 16 Empty Re: Fur High Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Squeaksters nearly jumped out of his fur. "Yeah, what is it?" he said still staring at it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello Ho'ne," Dander said. "And hello Jericho."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum