Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Baby fur daycare

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Baby fur daycare on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
The baby shadow dragoness struggled in her carers arms as she was taken into the daycare. It was her first day and she was scared. Her two fangs were just starting to grow out of her upper jaw and her gold spikes had fallen out of her back and black and red fur was growing on the top of her head and along her back.
"Nyyrikkianna!" The carer cried. "Stop it! Jadis is going to be there."
"J-Jadesh?" She stopped her struggling and let the anthro fox put her down in the pen.
"Be good." The carer said before walking out the door.
Nyy stared after her and was suddenly knocked over by a baby snow leopard.
"Jadesh!" Nyy cried, wrapping her arms around Jade.
The two had been raised together because they were found both alone together in the forest nearby and their carers had their suspisions that Jade had come from Nyy.

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: I have a diabolical master plan.
Lexi: What is it?
Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Rise up above it, high up above and see.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
Cover your eyes, the devil's inside
One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember.
One day it'll all just end

2 Re: Baby fur daycare on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:46 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Administrator
The young cat snake sat alone in the corner assembling building blocks in perfect order. Most called him strange and antisocial. Neither were true. He was autistic and found it difficult to associate with others. He stared at the other two in confusion in their friendliness

Follow the rules lest my army of black mages reign terror upon you.

3 Re: Baby fur daycare on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:57 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Nyy giggled and pounced Jade, pinning her to the soft floor. The snow leopard while on her back tilted her head to the side and saw the young snake cat and smiled at him, maybe they could play.

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

4 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:04 am

Kindran Ornitier

Administrator
The cake walked slowly towards them both toddlers soft head fur, then his own scaled head.'H-h-hewwwwwo..." he pointed to himself "kindran"

5 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:15 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Nyy tumbled off Jade as she was pushed off and the dragoness snifed at the snake cat and giggled. "I'm Nyy and this is Jadesh but I just call her Jade."

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

6 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:19 am

Kindran Ornitier

Administrator
He pointed at nyy "nnnnnnnnyy" then jade "j-jaaayyyde" finally himself "kin"

7 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:21 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Nice to meet you Kin." Jade smiled.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

8 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:26 am

Kindran Ornitier

Administrator
His vocabulary wasnt very big so he merely nodded and sat watching the two while he fiddled with his paws.

9 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:28 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Do you want to play a game with us?" Nyy asked kindly.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

10 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:30 am

Kindran Ornitier

Administrator
He tilted his head in confusion and curiosity."game?"

11 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:33 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Like...ummm....play." Jade tagged Nyy and ran off.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

12 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:36 am

Kindran Ornitier

Administrator
He thought he caught on and full.body tackled jade."play" he said happily with a chuckle not knowing he may have hurt the feline.

13 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:38 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Nyy laughed as Jade was tackled. "Thats right." Jade whinced a little but didnt show she was in any pain.
"Now you run." Jade said.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

14 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:41 am

Kindran Ornitier

Administrator
He laughed and ean away fromthe other two climbing one of the mats

15 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:43 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Nyy bounded away from the snowleopard and the feline chased after them.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

16 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:50 am

Kindran Ornitier

Administrator
The attendant came in with a letter from kins parents and a sad look."kindran... come here sugar" he went.'your parents.... they have put you up for adoption.... its not that they dont want you, they just don't make enough to give you what you need.." Kindran was confused and crying, but he didnt know why

17 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:55 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Nyy gasped quietly to herself.
"What is it?" Jade whispered.
Nyy didnt reply and crept slowly over to her new friend.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

18 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:03 am

Kindran Ornitier

Administrator
He felt lifeless, his legs couldnt budge. His scales grew dark as the tears turned crimson from despair."its not that they dont want you.... they dont want you.... don't want you...." the words kept swimming in his head and he collapsed in a pile of tears. He looked up at nyy "kin.... bad boy?"

19 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:07 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Nyy shook her head. "No. You're not a bad boy."

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

20 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:10 am

Kindran Ornitier

Administrator
He picked up a crayon and broke it. 'inside..."

21 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:14 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"No." Nyy said softly. "Not in there either."

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

22 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:16 am

Kindran Ornitier

Administrator
Kin shook his head and broke another after repeating "inside...."

23 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:17 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Nyy sighed and sat down.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

24 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:22 am

Kindran Ornitier

Administrator
He watched and sat next to her barely moving but fully conscious of everything including her heartbeats

25 Re: Baby fur daycare on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:25 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
She looked at him and put a paw on his shoulder.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum