Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eradication OOC

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eradication OOC Empty Eradication OOC Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:12 am

kayle

kayle

(This comes from watching too many zombie movies...)

The year is 2020. A virus, unknown in origin and with no known cure, has afflicted both humans and furs on earth, mutating the infected into deadly and violent creatures who kill and ravage on pure instinct.

The world government has met the threat with some success. The disease is carefully contained, and any outbreaks are controlled with extreme force, though it appears the virus cannot be completely annihilated.

Rules:
    No god moding
    No auto hitting
    Watch your language
    Use MODERN and PAST technologies ONLY.
    Players are free to make up the appearance of the infected they fight, as long as it doesn't get TOO ridiculous.

Each player will choose an affiliation to work for. The groups are:

Special Extermination Teams (S.E.T.)- The S.E.T is a special forces group formed by the global government. They have the responsibility of eradicating infected from outbreak sites, as well as rescuing survivors in the area. They are highly trained, and carry an assortment of weapons.

Containment and Defense Teams (C.D.T.)- The C.D.T are the first responders to an outbreak site. Tney are responsible for evacuating survivors, setting up defensive positions, acting as backup units for the S.E.T and for scene analysis. The C.D.T officer in charge of an outbreak site has the authority to call in airstrikes if a scene is compromised and it is thought that the infected might escape. They are mostly made up of regular military units, and carry a variety of weapons.

People's Eradication Initiative (P.E.I.)- The P.E.I is a rogue organization who operates under the radar. Officially, they are listed as criminals, though the government and the S.E.T and C.D.T tends to ignore their actions, allowing them to take care of outbreak sites that they find. The P.E.I members are many and varied. Many are ex military or law enforcement, and they use a variety of black market weapons. Their sole goal is to protect their homes and families by destroying the virus.

Character sheet

Name:
    Affiliation:
    Appearance/weapons:
    Bio:

My character

Name: Cory Stearn
    Species: Badger
    Affiliation: S.E.T
    Appearance/Weapons; White fur with black stripe down back. Wears standard issue body armor and carries an M240 LMG and a .44 handgun, as well as two frag grenades and an incendiary grenade.
    Bio: Young and full of high ideals, Cory joined the S.E.T to protect humanity. He is a bit naive, but has a kind and noble heart.

2Eradication OOC Empty Re: Eradication OOC Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:08 am

Name: Justin Whelmers
    Species: Leopard
    Affiliation: C.D.T.
    Appearance/weapons: Scars across face, Kevlar body armor, M16, Beretta M9, one frag grenade.
    Bio: Used to be in SWAT, until he got kicked out for friendly fire. He is a cocky man, but at the same time willing to take a bullet for his comerades.

3Eradication OOC Empty Re: Eradication OOC Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:13 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Name:Vebril Eladriandill
    Species:Wolf
    Affiliation:P.E.I
    Appearance/weapons: He has brown fur that is the same color as the arizona desert. He wears only a camoflouge vest and a pair of cargo shorts. Is an expert in hand-to-hand combat but has several dozen knifes hidden on his body. he also carries a long staff with him and a 9mm pistol as his back-up weapon.
    Bio: He is a burned spy that was forgotten about after the virus outbreak. He's very open about what ever makes him happy but quickly shuts down if angered.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]