Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Niala Anikeria Ornitier

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Niala Anikeria Ornitier on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Niala Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Greetings! I am Niala, the head Administrator for Raining furries.
I have faith in the Administration team, i like cheese, I am here to help and i indeed eat tuna.
Anything i missed out? Wink

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

I hear your voice, i see your face, i know those words, your skin i trace, i see your truth, and hide your lies, expression of vain shown in your eyes. But love i see, i see that most, as you embrace me tight, hold me close. A whisper i hear, so soft and clear "I love you my darling, it's you i love most"

~True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends~
~He gave me 12 roses, 11 real, 1 fake and told me he'll love me till the last one dies~

http://furrplaza.darkbb.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum