Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Planet Eaksquay

+3
Blueblaze
Vebril Eladriandill
Dander Anikeria Ornitier
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Planet Eaksquay Empty Planet Eaksquay Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"You all know that the existence of our former home, Earth, has almost come to its end," announced an anthro jackrabbit standing in front of a small group of passengers. "Fortunately for those of you who were lucky enough to find room on the UFP (Unidentified Flying Pig) and have arrived here today on Planet Eaksquay, a new life awaits you. The atmosphere of this planet is similar to Earth's, and it is the same distance from its star, Arkbay, as Earth is from its Sun. It even has a moon, which we have named Eowmay. Together we will colonize this new world and make it our new home. Welcome to Planet Eaksquay."

A mechanical door opened into a round exit leading out onto a rocky purplish ground under a mint green sky. The anthros on board gazed out at the strange surroundings before filing out of the spacecraft.

2Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Emile was among the new arrivals and stepped cautiously out of the hanger of the ship. When he saw the sky he marveled at. "This is beautiful."

3Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander slinked cautiously out of the ship and her paws touched the rough ground, her eyes huge. They got even bigger when she saw the strange sky, and she sniffed the air. It smelled... odd. She wrinkled her nose.

4Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:15 am

Blueblaze

amongst the other were two dragons and a wolf both gazing at the sky as like all the others the newness made all of them curious as ever

5Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:23 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

A feral winged panther crept out behind the first five, and stared at the sky as well, sniffing the air. Her gaze was averted to the sparkle of crystal-like towers sitting on a hill of purple in the distance. They seemed to give off a glow as if they were reflecting the light from the eerily-close moon. Green and blue auroras danced behind them in the sky.
"That is the city we discovered when charting out a place to live," said the hare following Kiagre's gaze. "We don't know what the crystaline substance is that they are made of, but we do know the city is long deserted. There is obviously other intelligent life on this planet but we have yet to discover it."

6Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril overheard the hare and panthers conversation. "Pardon me, but you say there is still intellegent life living here? How can you be certain if you havent found it?"

7Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:42 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

The hare turned to Vebril. "This marvelous city," he replied with a wave of his paw toward the crystal towers, "had to have been made by someone or something with incredible skill, although its makers are yet unaccounted for. We don't know if they are hostile, but we don't have to worry about that because they have evacuated."

8Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

A anthro shadow dragoness stepped out of the ship behind Emile and bekoned her friends to follow. A feral snow leopard jumped out in an instant onto the ground with a grey and blue wolf following and a Anubis stepped out wearily after them, tapping the ground with his spear.

9Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:34 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

"I really wouldnt mind coming in contact with them." Emile says "But how do you know that they didn't go extinct rather then just evacuate? And to top it off, if they did evacuate then why would they do it? what would make them want to leave such a beautiful place?"

10Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:34 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

The hare rubbed his chin fluff for a moment, his eyebrows scrunching together in thought. Distractedly forgetting about his business front, he took on a more casual tone. "Nobody knows, sah. But anybody what don't wanna sleep out in the open or go back to Earth will 'ave to find out with the rest of us, wot? Not many choices 'ere, sah."

Dander and Kiagre looked at each other with worried expressions.

11Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

"Agreed, not many chices at all but that makes it interesting, don't it?" Emile said with a slight chuckle

12Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

The hare returned a fake chuckle and a slightly forced smile. Then he addressed the other new arrivals.
"Welp, let's get a move on, chaps, outa this bloomin' - ahem, urm. Alright, ladies and gentlemen, if you would kindly come with me, our new home lies ahead."
He looked around to make sure no one was straying behind, and turned toward the sparkling city on the hill.

Dander looked behind her out across the twilight lit plains, a shiver running up her spine. She didn't hesitate to follow.
Kiagre was up ahead, catching up with the hare, who seemed almost to be in a hurry.
"Do you know something we don't, rabbit?" the panther said, her eyes glowing dangerously.
"Nobody knows anything," he replied curtly.

13Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

"I really doubt that." Emile whispered to the panther as he followed as well. "I have no doubt in my mind there is more that needs to be known."

14Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:21 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"I'm sure of it too," Kiagre growled slowing to let the hare get out of earshot.
Dander swallowed uncomfortably as she bounded in feral across the rocky ground and caught up to Vebril and Kiagre.
"Guys, there's something out there," she panted, her tail fuzzed up anxiously. Kiagre's eyes darted around and behind, but she saw nothing.

15Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:22 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Emile looked around as well but didn't see anything either. "Well, whatever it is it's doing a good job at staying hidden. Oh, by the way, I never introduced myself. My name is Emile." He was a tall dark grey tiger and racoon mix. He wore a pair of dirty blue jeans and a thick levi shirt.

16Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:05 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kiagre. And this is Dander," she said twitching the tip of her tail toward the fuzzed-up fennecat.
"Nice to meet you," Dander echoed cheerily, her ears perking up.

17Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:17 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

"Nice to meet you too. Well we better get going or we're going to get left behind with whatevers out here." He says with a glance around.

18Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Sounds good to me," Dander said bounding off ahead. Kiagre slunk after her walking beside Vebril, glancing behind them every few seconds. Then both Dander and Kiagre froze in place as the ground rumbled underneith them slightly.
"Keep moving, keep moving!" The hare called back to the group casually.

19Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Emile didn't hesitate to follow the hares orders. He quickened his pace a little bit but made sure not to leave kiagre. "That don't feel to good."

20Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:11 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Faster than anyone could look in that direction, something dark shot up out of the hard ground several yards behind the group, spraying loose rocks around it. It was worm-shaped and dark purple, almost black, with a rough texture and a metallic sheen. It whipped around to face the new arrivals, and they could see a webbed opening at its end like a hideous circular mouth.
"Holy..." Kiagre shrieked and bolted into the midst of the others. Dander was far ahead.

21Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Emile stood and looked in aww as the others ran. "Would you look at that." He took a step back but didn't much more.

22Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:07 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

The creature's neck circled around dividing Emile from the rest of the group, and it stared at him as if in curiosity.
"Emile! Run!" Kiagre yelled pausing and looking back in horror.

23Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:52 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Emile just stood and stared back at the creature. He was afraid but his curiousity out weighed the fear. he was curious why it hadn't struck at him yet. why its first thought was to cut him off from his retreat rather then just eat him. 'This isn't just a wild creature' he thought to himself as slowly started to take a careful step to the side as it watched him. "Kiagre." He called out never taking his eyes off the creature. "Can you or dander fight? Do yall know how?" He watched as the creature flinched at his words.

24Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:53 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Kiagre looked around and saw that the rest of the group following the hare were already far away, heading for the towers in the distance. Dander was crouched in a tiny lump in the open a few yards away staring at the creature wide-eyed.
"I can fight," Kiagre replied watching the creature as well. She unsheathed her talons and dug them into the ground, scraping rock menacingly.
Dander began inching forward curiously, her fear ebbing. "I can if necessary, but I don't think we'll need to. Kiagre, cut it out with the scraping thing, you'll make it mad."
The creature made a low gurgling noise, and turned its head from side to side looking at the three in turn as each spoke.

25Planet Eaksquay Empty Re: Planet Eaksquay Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Emile still watched the creature as it followed the conversation. 'I knew it.' "Kiagre I agree with Dander. I don't think we need to fight it. I just want to know you can if things go sour" he shot a quick look and wink at kiagre and dander before turning back to the creature. "You can understand us can't you?" Emile shouted out to the beast.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum