Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miscarriege

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 19]

26Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
    Administrator

kindran flew onto his back as he recueved the mental distress call knocking over the glass of water."Nia! Nyy! Ho'ne! It's Krory!!!"

27Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:10 am

"It's just me Kin.... Nyy and Ho'ne went looking for him... but What? What about Krory?! is he ok? Unharmed? Safe?" Niala whimpered in fear for her brother as she sat weakly ontop of Kindran.

28Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:12 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory kept sending out mental images as he looked arounfd trying to help whoever was seeing these put his location together.

29Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:31 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Jadis picked up her pace, follwing the waves and skidded to a stop at the end of a winding alley where they were coming from.

30Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:34 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
    Administrator

"A... box:... in an alley?.... come.on krory... show me streetsigns......" kindran hissed and stood up and began pacing holding his head gathering information."nia.... I know you hate it but please fetch my blade... the silver one..."

31Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:45 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory saw a street sign followed by a hotel sign, a water tower, a lampost, and a blood stained stop sign. Wait....WHAT!? O.O That wasn't like that 5 minutes ago....He started making his distress signs even more urgent to the point of panicing.

32Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:46 pm

"I.. Ok... yes, the silver one!" Niala got up and her tail picked up the glass, placing it onto the bench and she ran to the attic and walked into a beaded room with several blades and she reached out a paw towards the silver one.
    She ran downstairs afterwards and handed it to Kindran wearily.
    "I feel like we're being watched Kin. I don't feel Krory's in a safe place..."

33Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:04 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
    Administrator

Kindran took the blade gingerly."my old friend, thank you for this. Nia, love? Please turn away. I am about to use a trick shown to me by an old friend." As she turned he winced as the blade sliced his forearm and from the blood a bird sprang forth. "Hemo... go find him... tell him we are on our way" The bird sped off and kindran wrapped his wound and walked towards nia

34Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:07 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The crimson bird flew while the two Ravens from earlier trailed it.

35Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:15 pm

Niala turned around and her shoulders sagged as she saw the crimson patch on the bandage on Kindran's arm. "A friend tought you that??" She licked up the patch of blood that escaped the bandage and dabbed it with her hanky. "Please don't go crazy with doing that, it scares me enough Krory's missing." Nia's bright blue eyes looked into Kindran's and she kissed his cheek and turned for the door.
    "Can we go look for him? I feel useless doing nothing here." She huffed.

36Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:20 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The two ravens then attacked the blood made bird. Ripping at it with their talons and beaks.

37Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:40 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
    Administrator

"Yes I had a blood mage friend. And I agree lets go." He looked back in her eyes and grabbed her had as they left into the night

38Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory got up and started to back away...He felt weird....queezy....even tired.....He was starting to black out and was sending random mental notes and images......He was leaving consciousness....

39Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Niala held Kindran's paw almost tightly as she saw drips of blood leading her, like a trail. She took deep breaths and closed her eyes, still walking with Kin, and with a slight jump she hissed and looked straight ahead.
    "Your watchbird is under attack and this blood... i don't know it..." Niala went into feral and her claws extended from her paws sharply, digging against the white pathway.

40Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The ravens began to tear the bird apart.

41Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:26 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne stopped in his track. He realized those weren't trick. He turned around and ran. He ran through yards, streets. Almost getting hit by a car, but he didn't care. Krory need help. Ho'ne wanted to help him.

42Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander woke up suddenly seeing strange mental images of alleyways, signs, and blood. She gave a start when she heard, or felt rather, Krory's voice. She hadn't heard from Krory since he left. Of course it was a dream that had lingered into conciousness. Or was it? Suddenly the images scrolled through her mind again, over and over. It was really Krory, and he was in trouble.
    Looking over at the empty side of the bed, where her mate Killer usually lay but was far away tonight, she sat deep in thought. There was no one here to help her go after Krory. She quickly got out of bed and dressed, and went out into the dreary night. She would go to his house, where his family lived. Maybe they knew what was wrong.

43Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Jadis sped down the twisted alley towards where the images where coming from.

44Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Finally Dander reached their house. She nearly collided with the door. Knocking loudly and out of breath, she waited. The lights were still on inside but apparently no one was home. They were most likely all out looking for Krory.

45Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

The door creaked open to show Melanie as an anthro panther standing solemly in the doorway. "Hi Dander." She said glumly.

46Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory lay on the ground....Only one word constantly went through his head..."Blood"....

47Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
    Administrator

Kin winced as he felt his magic disppear when the bird died, "Hemo is gone for now.... as for this other blood we should keep following it. Either way I can smell krory now... all we have to do is find him." He gripped niala's paw and as he took off the lack of blood caused him to fall over."Nia. Go on without me. I'll he fine, krory is our first priority"

48Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:27 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory's eyes were wide and stared at the sky. He looked paralyzed and he didn't move or say anything....

49Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

'Nyy!' Jade screamed in her mind as their minds touched through the connection. She skidded to a stop at the end of the alley to see Krory on the ground. 'I've found him!'
    'Where?' Nyy asked urgently.
    'The end of the alley at Jarzul street. Hurry Nyy!'

50Miscarriege - Page 2 Empty Re: Miscarriege Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:13 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He only layed there breathing slowly....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next