Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Youth Fountain

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Youth Fountain Empty The Youth Fountain Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:22 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

(I'm on a roll today honestly. Three different threads. Yay! I hope that somebody joins this one. Hopefully it will be a lot of fun ^^)

The Raining Furries group is all gathered together at a party being held at the RF Clubhouse. There is a DJ, giant booming speakers, karaoke, a bar, a pool, a large flatscreen tv and flashing lights. So far, not many people are there, but there's a wide variety of food being served there.
Up above the food, a mysterious bottle is sitting half-open, right above the punch bowl. Nobody notices it, but it's on the verge of falling.
Melanie was forcing Jade to dance with her on the dancefloor, with the snow leopard so despretly trying to get away from the shapeshifter.
Nyy walked out of one of the rooms, slamming the door open so hard, that the room shook.
"Alright, NIALA!!! Where did you put my camera?!"
She looked around, but Niala wasn't in sight. She sighed and closed the door. As she did so, the bottle fell off the shelf and the mysterious liquid dripped into the punch bowl. The bottle itself bounced off the side of the bowl and landed behind the table. The party continued without any serious interruption.

Last edited by Nyyrikkianna Anikeria on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

2The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:02 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander was dancing and twirling with a raccoon named Chirro, and when the music changed and he let her go, she staggered away dizzy and giggling, with him laughing behind her.
"I'm gonna get some punch," she said grinning.
"Me too," he echoed. "Race?"
"Sure. On your mark, get set -" She ran toward the punch bowl.
"Not fair!" he said, smiling.
Dander took a plastic cup and dipped herself some of the punch, and Chirro did the same.

3The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy smiled as she saw Dander and her friend race to the punch and she sat on the large couch in front of the flatscreen, waiting for more people to arrive.

(Note, the effects of the punch dont kick in till 10 pm)

4The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Niala giggled as she hid under the table the party food was in, her thumbs twiddling with the buttons on the shiny silver camera and mid giggle, a little vile landed in her lap and she looked up through the umbrella hole in the table and then looked down at the vile, another one fell into her lap and she got up. and out from under the table. "what the?" Niala looked at the few viles on the floor and then up at the half emptied shelf. "Hmm.."... In her absent mindedness she took her unaffected glass of punch and lapped at it, almost gone she put a spoonfull more in her cup and drank thoughtfully. "I wonder what that would have been..."

5The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:43 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy stormed out into the backyard to search for Niala. "She better not have my camera!" She then marched back into the house.

6The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:20 pm

Niala stumbled then walked out to the middle of the house and smiled cheesily, placing the camera in Nyy's backpack where she found it and then slumped down on the couch.

7The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:19 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy spotted Niala and her eyes narrowed. "Where's my camera?!"

8The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:25 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander pulled Chirro by the paw across the room and plopped down on the couch beside Niala. Chirro sat down on the other side of Dander.
"Hey Nia, why's there a guilty look on your face?" Dander said still grinning.

Last edited by Dander on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

9The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:27 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy folded her arms and glared at the tiger, tapping her foot on the ground.

10The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:51 pm

She smiled innocently up at Nyy and hiccupped from drinking the punch too fast "I only looked at it..."

11The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"And where is it now?" Nyy growled.

12The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:26 pm

In your backpack ^^ *Niala swallowed a large volume of punch in her cup and hiccupped as she looked up at Nyy* meep

13The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Chirro hiccupped too, and Dander laughed at him because it sounded funny. Then she hiccupped.
"What is wrong with us?" She hiccupped again and started giggling.
"I think," Chirro said, hiccupping in mid-sentence - "it's the punch."
Dander kept giggling. "I feel weird."

14The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy walked over to her backpack and rummaged around for the camera. "The settings are all messed up!" She whined and sat on the lounge.

15The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:53 pm

"It was- " Niala looked up at the clock as her head jolted upwards in a hiccup "n't me..." It read 9:45 pm. She looked down at Nyy and pawed at her.

16The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Ooh look shiny" Dander said pointing at the messed-up camera.
Chirro frowned at her suspiciously. "What is wrong with you?" He hiccupped again and an irridescent bubble came out of his mough. He stared at it in awe. "Shiny..."

17The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:14 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

(Nia its still early, round about 7 pm)

Nyy looked at the bubble and tilted her head. "What are you drinking?"

18The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander reached out and popped the bubble.
"Punch," Chirro said staring down at his cup.

19The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:30 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"How is it?" Nyy asked.

20The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Reeeeally sweet, not like any punch I've ever had," Chirro replied. Dander continued hiccupping over and over.

21The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:59 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy laughed at the before sitting on the couch.

22The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Niala swivvled on the couch and turned upside down, feeding the punch down her throat.
"DRRRIIIiiiinkkkk...."..... "Suuuggarrrr..."

23The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:00 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Whats taking them SOOOO long! grrr...Well no sense in waiting And being thirsty."
Jade got up out of her chair and over to the punch bowl and stirred it up a bit with the ladel then poured herself a lightweight paper cup of the sweet drink.
"By the way Nyy. The punch looks delicious." She shouted.
She then went back to her chair and set the cup in her lap, not being thirsty anymore but now thinking about if more members are coming, yet again.
'Maybe they all got in trouble by their parents, maybe they are just late, maybe a flat tire...is it a school night......' she thinks to himself than groans outloud.
"OOOh! Where is everyone?"

24The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:03 pm

M-Maybe they found a party s-somewhere else *hiccup* and decided that party, may be this p-party *hiccup* so they went to that party ins-stead of this party! *Niala becan hiccuping as she slid downwards on the couch.*

25The Youth Fountain Empty Re: The Youth Fountain Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Yeah," Dander said, "or maybe they all got eaten-" *hiccup* "-by the muffin man-" *hiccup* "-on the way here-" *hiccup* "-so then that would mean-" *hiccup* "-that they didn't get here-" *hiccup* "-right? If they got eaten-" *hiccup* "-yeah that's it! It makes-" *hiccup* "-sense."

Chirro stared at her in disbelief. "There is something-" *hiccup* "-serously wrong-" *hiccup* "-with you."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum