Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicken Dance

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Chicken Dance on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:13 pm

*Niala walzted into the room with a chicken costume on, and she was dancing in circles* doooo the chicken dance! DOOOODOOODOOOO ...i feel like chicken,....

2 Re: Chicken Dance on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:46 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Nyy walks in disguised as a shadow chicken.

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: I have a diabolical master plan.
Lexi: What is it?
Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Rise up above it, high up above and see.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
Cover your eyes, the devil's inside
One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember.
One day it'll all just end

3 Re: Chicken Dance on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:11 am

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander crashes through the wall into the room covered in feathers and runs around in circles

4 Re: Chicken Dance on Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:27 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Nyy joined Dander while doing the can can in the chicken suit.

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

5 Re: Chicken Dance on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:11 pm

Niala looked at Nyyrikkia and drooled*... a dancing chicken................... *does so and drools* sooo tasteyyyy *noms on Nyy's shadowtail feathers*

6 Re: Chicken Dance on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander started juggling bananas while running around in circles and started making chicken noises "buk buk buk buk" o.O

7 Re: Chicken Dance on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:21 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Nyy flutters her wings at Niala. "BUK!" She started to run in circles.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

8 Re: Chicken Dance on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:57 am

*Runs in circles in the chicken dance style and snaps nommer* come here giant chickenchickenchickenchicken come heeere

9 Re: Chicken Dance on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:58 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Clucks wildly then attacks Niala.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

10 Re: Chicken Dance on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril drops down through a vent in the cieling wearing a giant chicken suit and starts doing the running man.

11 Re: Chicken Dance on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:32 pm

ACK! *turns into a chicken* Buuuuk bukbukbuk....buGERK! *runs and flaps wings*

12 Re: Chicken Dance on Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Uh oh... *feels her arms turn into wings and drops the bananas* buk buk buk... bukkAAWK!

13 Re: Chicken Dance on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:41 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Pecks at Dander.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

14 Re: Chicken Dance on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Runs in circles flapping her wings

15 Re: Chicken Dance on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:48 pm

*clucks and flaps wings, begnning the chicken dance* bukbuk

16 Re: Chicken Dance on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:16 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
*Joins in with Nia*

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

17 Re: Chicken Dance on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:39 am

*dances to the rhythm of Blue (da boo dee) while doing the chicken dance* buk bukb uuuuk buk buk buk buk bukkk Very Happy

18 Re: Chicken Dance on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:37 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
*By accident hits Niala with wing while dancing* Whoops sorry! I mean Buk buk buk!

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

19 Re: Chicken Dance on Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:16 am

QUACK! *pecks at Nyy's nose*

20 Re: Chicken Dance on Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:00 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
*Pecks at Nia's tail*

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

21 Re: Chicken Dance on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:51 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

'Quack'?!
*bobs head back and forth and sings the chicken song*
BUK BUK BUK
BUK BUK BUK
BUK BUK BUK

22 Re: Chicken Dance on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
*Attempts to try and fly off*

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

23 Re: Chicken Dance on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:49 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

*trips on her tail* wha?? chickens don't have long t- buk..... o.O

24 Re: Chicken Dance on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:43 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
*pecks at th tail* Moooooooooooooooooo

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

25 Re: Chicken Dance on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

O.O......... *runs away flapping her paws*

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: