Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Clash of the Immortals

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:08 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Vaughn clawed at her eyes and roared in anger. When she was able to see again, the crystal was gone. "What's this?" she rumbled low in her throat.

52The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Ethalyn slumped to the ground, her energy spent; the bullets in her chest paining her.
    "What do we do Zad?" She asked weakly.

53The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:03 pm

"Calm Ethalyn... we're safe for now.." Zad turned to the High Deity and she was bombarded with questions...
    "which demons surround these most precious remains"
    "Zant, Vaughn and Grumor..."
    The Deity smiled and graced Ethalyn with health and both Zad and Ethalyn a new coat, pure and clean.
    "you did a good deed Zaida... and Ethalyn, brave and true... but i must ask, once those you love have healed, you must return to Earth and defend us.."
    Zad nodded and stood up, taking and leading Ethalyn to a resting chamber.

54The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

After the lights had disappeared Grumor skittered back to the others. "Curse these eyes, I've dwelled in caves for too long... No matter, The crystal is destroyed and we must strike quickly.

55The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:51 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"We cannot win Zad." Ethalyn said glumly. "But I will still fight. I'll have to ask the high deity if my pups can stay here."

56The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:19 pm

Zad's wings flapped and folded, her eyes brightening up with hope "We can win... we'll always win..." She smiled and bowed before the high deity, speaking in a godly tongue. Asking permision for Eth's pups to stay.
    "We can leave your pups here." Zad turned to Ethalyn "We must return after fully rested..."
    Zad disappeared in a bright light, along with Ethalyn and they appeared back in an Earthly simulated environment, with two pod like plants, glowing with a rose coloured light. Zaida flew to hers and fell asleep almost immediately..

57The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Ethalyn flew to her own pod and wearily fell asleep.

58The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

The wolf goddess tossed and turned that night, nightmares of horrible dark creatures tormenting her. She woke with a start and looked around the earthy room, she gazed at Zaida for a couple of seconds before jumping out of her pod and vanished in a white light. She materilized on a balcony that overlooked the land, the moon shining down upon her. She sat down wearily. I should have protected it...It was my fault...
    She turned her head as she felt another presence come up behind her.
    "Having trouble sleeping Xerodis?" The high deity said.
    "Very much so." She replied quietly.
    "This was always going to happen Ethalyn. The peace wasn't going to last forever."
    "I know. But there's no way we can win this. There's too many dark gods and either all the light gods are too scared to fight, dont believe we can win or gone into another dimension. Zadia and myself cannot do this on our own."
    The deitiy was silent but glowed with an immense bright light which enveloped Ethalyn. She shuddered as it went into er body and more power then she had ever felt before filled her body.
    "What did you do?" She asked.
    "You'll see." The deitiy mused before vanishing.
    Ethalyn sighed and continued to look out over the land. She didnt feel like sleeping just yet.

59The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:45 am

Zaida awoke with a jump and looked around to see Ethalyn gone. "Ohh that wolf gets up to no good." She mused to herself and slipped out of her vine and fern pod onto the mossy green carpet, walking towards the little portal light and she saw Ethalyn on the other side on the balcony.
    "You alright wolfy?" She smiled

60The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Vaughn stretched her wings and blinked, her eyes still aching. "Attack together or each to his own prey?"

61The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:27 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Ethalyn turned her head to look at Zadia. "I'm fine." She said quietly. "When do you think we will leave to deal with the dark gods?"

Meanwhile in the forest, tanks and destruction mechines rolled through the forest. The humans were on the move.

62The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:45 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

Grumor turned his head, listening for the noise "Ah, humans, the chaotic little creatures that seem to be the cause of all the madness in this world, let us see what they have in store." Grumor climbed into a tree, hidden away from view, waiting for the humans to pass, surely he would dominate them, but he didn't feel as if this was the correct time.

63The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:05 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

(sorry I posted the wrong thing on the wrong site sorry XP)
    Bright light filled Jericho's vision as he regain consciousness. But he can hear whats around him, music of joy. The sounds of clapping rhythmically with the music playing in the air. Soon Jericho's vision began to come back to him. Small dim yet bright yellow light fill the room around him. Jericho begins to notice that he is in the middle of a big circle, dancing. Jericho quickly realized that he was there for a marriage. Not his of course but of a couple, that he wishes them happiness and good fortune for their generous offering

Last edited by Honehevetane on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

64The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:22 am

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Vaughn heard the machines and flew up into the shadows of a large tree and crouched on a lower branch, listening with eager ears and smiling to herself.

65The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:11 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Jericho slowly stopped dancing, he instincts tells him something was wrong. He quickly runs out to find the hostel presence

66The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:19 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

A pressure was building up in Grumors mind, "what is that....A light god!" Vaughn! a god of light approaches! Grumpor yelled and jumped out of the trees, evading the humans.

67The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:45 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

The disturbing presence swept over Vaughn and she waited, invisible in the shadows, until Jericho was under her. Silently dropping out of her tree, the first contact she had with him was her claws in his back and her teeth in the back of his neck.

68The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Something landed on Jericho's back, his only natural reaction was to set himself on fire forcing who ever off his back

69The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Zad tilted her head at Ethalyn and then glided onto the balcony with her. "I think we can.. i think we'll win.. and if we don't, our alliance with the humans' will break, all hell on earth will be exposed and the human's will suffer... we can live our long lives in peace and we can protect another race more worthy of saving..."
    She gently patted Ethalyn on the back and felt a sharp pain in her back, falling to the floor... "One of our own!!!" She muttered as she curled up and writhed in pain

70The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:56 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Vaughn jumped into the air, flying in a circle over his head. She screeched at him, her vile screech that would always freeze a human by turning its veins to ice, but she had never used it against fire itself. Smoke boiled up from the flames and the fire dimmed somewhat.

71The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Ethalyn shuddered as she too felt the pain. SHe flared her wings around herself and waited for it to pass.

72The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

Grumor skittered forward and dropped his dark essence webbing on the god, trying to snare it so he could kill it slowly.

73The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Ethalyn looked at Zadia fear in her eyes. "We have to leave now!"

74The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Jericho began to feel a little cold, He quickly realized that it that Dark God doing. "I mustn't" he thought to himself. "I mustn't" He mutter. "I MUSTN'T LET YOU RUIN THIS FESTIVAL!" Fire once again burst from his body from his strong will.

75The Clash of the Immortals - Page 3 Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Vaughn swooped low over Jericho and screeched louder than she ever had, her icy breath enveloping him, and the flames, at least temporarily, went away almost completely, leaving only a smoulder. She took advantage of the moment and sunk her talons in his back, going for his throat with her teeth.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum