Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Clash of the Immortals

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:08 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Athanasius's ears flicked but ignoring Zant walked on.

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: I have a diabolical master plan.
Lexi: What is it?
Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Rise up above it, high up above and see.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
Cover your eyes, the devil's inside
One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember.
One day it'll all just end

152 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:29 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Vaughn followed Athanasius in silence, slightly disturbed by the scene and deciding it was best to keep quiet.

153 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"So my dear Vaughn." Athanasius said softly turning around and putting a paw under her chin. "How will you contribute to the rule of the Dark gods once the Light gods are overthrown?"

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

154 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

She gulped and tried not to tremble, but managed to reply. "I will keep fear instilled in all who would challenge us."

155 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
He smiled, revealing razor sharp teeth. "And yet. You are afraid. Now tell me, why is that?"

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

156 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Because she's an incompitant coward..." Zant mumbled.

157 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:34 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
He turned his red gaze toward Zant. "And you are not?" He rumbled.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

158 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He didn't answer.

159 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
His ruby eyes narrowed and he looked back at Vaughn

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

160 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Stupid mutt..." He mouthed.

161 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:39 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Because I know and respect the one who can bring death at will, and the lizard is foolish enough to tempt death itself."

162 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He remained quiet and looked away from the two.

163 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Smart girl." He smiled at her and then turned, his gaze sweeping over Zant as he walked. "Time to discuss this with Amutt."

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

164 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Vaughn followed silently, her breathing slowed in relief.

165 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:02 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Why is it that you seem so scared of me?" Athanasius mused. "I will not hurt one of my own." He smirked.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

166 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:42 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Does that mean Zant will not die?" she asked cautiously.

167 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:15 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Athansius didnt reply and continued to walk. He clapped his paws together and the sound of thunder rumbled and the three were enveloped in a black mist.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

168 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Vaughn blinked trying to see through the mist.

169 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:38 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Smoke like hands came out of the mist toward them back shrank back at the presence of the Anubis and they seemed to be walking downhill, with Athanasius glowing with a red light.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

170 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

She stared at the place where the hands had been as she walked behind Athanasius. Her fur prickled with curiosity at whatever was ahead.

171 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Wailing screams reached their ears as they headed further into the unknown.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

172 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Where are we?" Vaughn asked calmly, her ears twitching coldly at the screams.

173 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"We, my dear are heading into the underworld."

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

174 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

She smiled wickedly in anticipation, her eyes glowing through the fog. The noises around them seemed to energize her and make her feel stronger.

175 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:21 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Then out of the mist appeared a red glowing light and the trio stopped at the edge of a jaggered cliff and without hesitating the Dark God lept off.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum