Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Clash of the Immortals

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:07 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
The wolf hung over the trees, growling.

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: I have a diabolical master plan.
Lexi: What is it?
Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Rise up above it, high up above and see.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
Cover your eyes, the devil's inside
One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember.
One day it'll all just end

127 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:31 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Not seeing the other dark gods and hearing the unusually strong light god growling from somewhere above, Vaughn disappeared into the shadows and slipped away through the undergrowth to find them.

128 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:34 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Ethalyn whirled around and set off to find her other light gods.

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

129 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Vaughn hissed as she sped through the thicket keeping low to the ground. Where had the others gone? Had they fled?

130 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Zant scrambled around the forest floor. Avoiding as many gods as he could.

131 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Hearing the rustle of the leaves, Vaughn bounded toward the noise and saw the tip of Zant's tail disappearing into the brush. She took a powerful leap and landed in front of him.
"This is madness!" she hissed. "Why is everyone fleeing?"

132 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I have my own agenda to attend to..." He said calmly and scuttled past her.

133 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:01 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Don't be so cold to a fellow Dark God, Zant." Said a soft voice from the darkness of the trees. "I believe that she asked you a question."

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

134 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Vaughn looked around and blinked, not seeing the source of the voice.

135 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"My mattersss are not of yoursss....And besides I answered them..." He said continuing.

136 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Are you sure that is the way you wish to speak to me?" It said, its voice turning icy and it shifted in the shadows off the trees.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

137 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:24 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I serve no other god but me..." He said hurrying.

138 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:28 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Who are you?" Vaughn said softly, sensing the presence was very close.

139 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:30 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Hah!" The voice laughed and appeared before Zant, his burning red eyes blazing, holding his spear in one paw. "You sure about that?" Athanasius replied. Then he looked up at Vaughn. "Oh you know me."

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

140 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:46 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Athanasius..." She lowered her head respectfully.

141 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:48 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Vaughn." He replied curtly back, looking back at Zant. "I understand Ethalyn and the other scum bags of Light escaped did they not?"

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

142 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:00 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Yes," she replied, her head still lowered. "Ethalyn has grown stronger. She has been endowed with new power."

143 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:27 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Blame her for that...." He siad waving his hand toward Vaughn.

144 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:57 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
The Anubis's eyes flashed. "Dear Ethalyn has new powers? That I would like to see. Zant and Vaughn my children. Come." He then sweeped around, looking back upon them, walking into the trees.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

145 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:37 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I don't serve any god..." He mumbled following.

146 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Vaughn followed the anubis, giving Zant a warning flash of her eyes as she passed him.

147 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Upon hearing that the anubis whirled around, his spear digging into the flesh of Zant's arm. "Do you know who I am Zant?" He growled his voice rumbling like thunder.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

148 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Just another power mad maniac if you ask me..." He said brushing the spear off.

149 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:14 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Oh really now?" Athanasius barked. "You would call the god of Death a power mad maniac? Poison now runs through your veins Zant and only I can stop it from killing you." He then turned and walked away, bekoning Vaughn to follow.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

150 Re: The Clash of the Immortals on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I inform you that my allegiance lies only with whom I choose it too..." He said following regretfully.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum