Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Clash of the Immortals ooc

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Clash of the Immortals ooc Empty The Clash of the Immortals ooc Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:27 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

This rp is a war of the gods, good verses evil. A crystal that kept the balance between the gods was destroyed by the humans and now the gods of darkness are decending upon the world to take it over and to kill the gods of light. It sets off in a forest where Ethalyn Xerodis a light god lives. The humans are seeking to kill her so she can no longer protect the forest so they can tear it down.
It starts off before the crystal is destroyed and also the gods are hard to kill so you cant just knock them on the head and expect them to die and its feral only.

Name:
Light or dark god:
Species:
God of: (Animal)
God of: (Life, death, earth etc)
Size: (no limit)
Build:
Colour: (Light gods must have white and dark gods black in their colouring)
Abilites:

Name: Ethalyn Xerodis
Light or dark god: Light
Species: Large winged wolf
God of: Wolves
God of: Life
Size: Larger then a grown man
Build: Agile and strong
Colour: Pure White
Abilites: Healing but can't heal herself and can choose who lives and is superfast. Leader of the wolves. Has control over light.

This will be interesting. I'll start it up more furs join up.

Last edited by Nyyrikkianna Anikeria on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total

2The Clash of the Immortals ooc Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals ooc Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:31 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Here I go.

Name: Zant
Light or dark god: Dark
Species: Frill necked lizard
God of: Lizards (most of them)
God of: Deceit
Coloring: Black and gold with shackles on wrists and ankles.
Abilities: Can turn invisible and can persuade any mortal creature to do his bidding.
Height: Usually stands on 2 legs so 5'6"
Build: Scrawny.

3The Clash of the Immortals ooc Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals ooc Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:15 pm

Name: Zaida Croche
Light or dark god: light
Species: stripeless winged tiger
God of: tigers
God of: water, with healing abilities as well (life... thingy)
Build: Light and slender, muscular and feminine
Colour: a white underbelly and fur under the surface, with a lavender/ light purple tinted sheen in the sunlight
Abilites: Controls over the speicies and race of tigers, and water, water of any kind and can heal, within the water, with chosen... things to heal :3

4The Clash of the Immortals ooc Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals ooc Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

Name: Grumor
Species: Spider
God of: Arachnids
God of: Revenge
Coloring: Black everywhere except the tips of his legs, which are a deep red.
Size: A little less the size of a grown man.
Build: Agile and stealthy.
Abilities: The ability to inject his enemies with poison if they make contact with his fangs, the ability to make web and just a little less visibility in the shadows, mostly because of his coloring.

5The Clash of the Immortals ooc Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals ooc Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:35 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Oh great a spider ><

6The Clash of the Immortals ooc Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals ooc Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:12 am

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Name: Vaughn
Species: winged black panther
God of: panthers
God of: despair, hopelessness, and life's futility
Size: low to the ground but around 12 feet long
Build: lithe and muscular
Colour: solid jet black
Abilites: a panther scream that will literally freeze a mortal; the ability to wipe the memory of those who cannot shield their minds; the ability to blend into the shadows becoming invisible to all but the very sharpest eyes

7The Clash of the Immortals ooc Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals ooc Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:30 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Welcome to the rp Dander

8The Clash of the Immortals ooc Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals ooc Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:38 am

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Thanks ^^

9The Clash of the Immortals ooc Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals ooc Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

Srry i havnt posted, internets been down FOREVER

10The Clash of the Immortals ooc Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals ooc Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:02 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Its alright Ukko

11The Clash of the Immortals ooc Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals ooc Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:16 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Name: Jericho
Species: Wolf
God of: Bears
God of: Rage, anger, and insanity
Size: Grown man
Build:Stocky with nice muscal tone
Colour: Black and Maroon(on muzzle, hands, feet , under belly undertail)
Abilites: Can make anyone he desires to go crazy or violent. Has a black mist that covers him allowing him to move anywhere and through anything(like disappearing and reappering). He can use it on some one else but it can be used on one person at a time.

(I won't be posting for awhile)

12The Clash of the Immortals ooc Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals ooc Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:18 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

I think we need more light gods >.<

13The Clash of the Immortals ooc Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals ooc Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:27 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

I could change if ya want

14The Clash of the Immortals ooc Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals ooc Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nah its alright

15The Clash of the Immortals ooc Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals ooc Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:26 pm

Ukko Anikeria

Ukko Anikeria

Just make yourself super powerful for ht time being or something, like have the major light god bless you or the crystal discharged alot of light energy and you aborbed it or something

16The Clash of the Immortals ooc Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals ooc Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Nah it cool I'll change mine since its not set in stone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jericho
Light or dark god: light
Species: Hyena
God of: fire, fortune, and joy (basicly anything that has to with happieness)
God of: Hyenas
Build:Stocky with nice muscal tone
Colour: White and sky blue(underbelly paws, feet and muzzle)
Abilites: Bring good fortune to his near by allies and bad fortune to his near by enimeis and bring joy and happy feeling(at will), even towards the most hostile. Can control fire at will

17The Clash of the Immortals ooc Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals ooc Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Awesome. Thanks Ho'ne.
And for a twist the humans are on the move and also I cant remember if I told everyone or not but it was the humans who destroyed the crystal.

18The Clash of the Immortals ooc Empty Re: The Clash of the Immortals ooc Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Heres my new Dark God!!! Time for some fun Twisted Evil

Name: Athanasius Thanatos
Species: Anubis
God of: Death (he's Ethalyn's main foe)
God of: Egyptain animals. He is the high ruler of the gods but spends most of his time in Egypt.
Build: Musuclar and strong. Has a spear with him at all times.
Colour: Black with gold underbelly, paws and muzzle and gleaming blood red eyes.
Abilites: At his will anything around him dies and can inflict extreme pain. His spear has a poison that will slowly kill a foe. And he can appear out of anywhere in darkness at will and summon the dead.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3716336/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum