Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

hai everyone! im new! ^^

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hai everyone! im new! ^^ Empty hai everyone! im new! ^^ Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:20 pm

Sekoshi

Sekoshi

harro everyone, my name is sekoshi and i discovered this forum from buddywolf's siggy
(ty buddywolf) and i decided to join ^^.

2hai everyone! im new! ^^ Empty Re: hai everyone! im new! ^^ Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:27 pm

kayle

kayle

Oh, hai... *produces bloody altar* Now, then... lay down so I can summon teh dark lord Vorg...

Jk, jk. Welcome to teh forum, and we all hope you stick around!

3hai everyone! im new! ^^ Empty Re: hai everyone! im new! ^^ Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Hey hey hey its seko! *hugs and gives a shadow cupcake* Welcome to RF and I hope you enjoy your stay.

4hai everyone! im new! ^^ Empty Re: hai everyone! im new! ^^ Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:49 pm

BuddyWolf

BuddyWolf

^.^ My siggy is apparently popular. I should update it more often.
Welcome sekoshi!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JEG3CYZC

5hai everyone! im new! ^^ Empty Re: hai everyone! im new! ^^ Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:46 pm

SEKO! Very Happy Welcome to Raining Furries, please enjoy your stay an- LOOK OUT! *throws a cookie at him* and you nom Cool

6hai everyone! im new! ^^ Empty Re: hai everyone! im new! ^^ Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:27 am

Sekoshi

Sekoshi

hai! *hugs everyone*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum