Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final Fantasy Fur (Still plotting)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Final Fantasy Fur (Still plotting) Empty Final Fantasy Fur (Still plotting) Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:08 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

I wanted to do a Final Fantasy based RP, Right now I am still going through how I am gonna get this through but if your interested have this, please post if ya want in, I will figure it out soon, just give it some time

2Final Fantasy Fur (Still plotting) Empty Re: Final Fantasy Fur (Still plotting) Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:14 pm

Am in Ho'ne B)

3Final Fantasy Fur (Still plotting) Empty Re: Final Fantasy Fur (Still plotting) Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Me too Smile

4Final Fantasy Fur (Still plotting) Empty Re: Final Fantasy Fur (Still plotting) Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Moofinz

Moofinz

ooooo I wanted to be in a Final Fantasy rp for the longest! I'm in Very Happy

5Final Fantasy Fur (Still plotting) Empty Re: Final Fantasy Fur (Still plotting) Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:49 pm

can we use guns?

6Final Fantasy Fur (Still plotting) Empty Re: Final Fantasy Fur (Still plotting) Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:47 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Yes you can use guns
For now we will work with only the setting. Medieval day mixed with Steampunk.

Name:
Race: You can use Real FF race http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Races
or use your Fursonas
Description:
Weapons:
Bio:

Name: Zeek(main character) Lora (minor) Turk(bad guy). Harath(Main Bad Guy)
Race: Wolf boy, Vera, Wolf, Wolf
Description: Zeek is 5'6 dark skin, black moppy hair with a scar on his fore head black and brown fur.(ears and tail included)
Lora 5'8 light dark skin with dark blond hair with blue eyes
Turk: 5'10 Jet black fur with dark purple on underbelly hands feet muzzle and under tail looped earrings with dark brown eyes
Harath: 6'11 Jet black fur with short silver highlights and cold blue eyes
Weapons: Zeek: Short Sword
Lora: Bow
Turk: Dual Gunblade
Harath: Large Broad Sword
Bio: Zeek, Lora Turk are all orphans of the war that has been going for a long time. They look after each other, as brothers and sisters. But, one horrible day happened...

Last edited by Hone Diheart on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total

7Final Fantasy Fur (Still plotting) Empty Re: Final Fantasy Fur (Still plotting) Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Dude I'm totally in on this.

Name: Lucian
Race: Black Mage
Description: typical black mage garb. No one has seen his face
Weapons: chain daggers when not casting, staff all other times. Black magic
Bio: Lucian was a manufactured black mage from the gaia terra war that has an exceptionally long life. Most mages stopped after one year and even legendary mage vivi lived only ten, yet somehow he has lived to be 20 he has traveled alone for the past 3 years and is very shy

8Final Fantasy Fur (Still plotting) Empty Re: Final Fantasy Fur (Still plotting) Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:05 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Kindran you can post, I am gonna make a story line here soon. I am hoping more people would join up...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum