Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin sining in

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Admin sining in  Empty Admin sining in Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:22 pm

Niala Anikeria Ornitier

Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

hey decided tht i should introduce myself to you all so u aint getin the stereotypical scary admin vibe (even tho at the moment u all know me xD) but ya i'm Skye i've been a knowing furr for about a year now (had no knowledge of the name before) um i'm ur typical a-typical teen, i'm larger build, i like alt rock, classic rock, euro trance, techno, and very lil of todays pop music. i'm a nice guy, but i can't stand excessive rudeness, so ya hey all and i want u all to enjoy your stays ^^
P.S. ask anything u want to know , keep it SFW tho

https://furrplaza.rpg-board.net

2Admin sining in  Empty Re: Admin sining in Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Well, welcome to RF and i hopee you enjoy your stay.... *tries to contain laughter and hugs skye* XDDDD 0:)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum