Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tidalwave over the Unknown

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Tidalwave over the Unknown Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Over 400 trillion years ago, before earth and the solar system ever exsisted, time stood still and a massive outer space ocean formed, the waves rolling into space and time. This ocean threatened to destroy all of space. The waves crashing into themselves, not yet threatening the life and peace of the many galaxies, and it all started at a meeting, a meeting on the planet of leaders, so far the largest planet known to exist. Alpha. Alpha hosted the leaders of billions of planet rulers alike, and at this meeting was a fued that broke many allegences that many planets and cultures shared. In the middle the Chancellor, host to the meeting, would stand and continously try to break apart these fights. One week, there was an abrupt halt and the sound of thinder, so it seemed, was heard from afar and all the planet leaders flew, walked, ran, slid and rolled outside all rushing to see. There as it seemed as just a spec in the distance, a giant space pool did reside. Its waves crashing into one another causing fragments of time and space to stop and start. So minor though no-one noticed, and the chancellor moved to the outer ring of the planet and spoke.

"LEADERS...BROTHERS, AND SISTERS ALIKE, WE MUST NOT LET CURIOSITY GET THE BETTER OF OUR SOULS," He disappeared in a smoke and re-appeared in front of them all, just a face and 5 times larger. "We must discuss the issues and wellfares of our planets."

One of the Leaders, Zaida, a Tigon from Zircon Amythest, flew to the Chancellors side and looked at all the fueding leaders other than herself, then turned to the Chancellor. "That can all wait if you'll pardon me,sir. This is not electric storm, or gas cloud... I've heard legends of this occurance.. It isn't a good thing out there, we must discuss it, if you please, before it is too late, and no-one will know when that will be." She turned to the rest of the Planet rulers and her wings extended, spreading in total 34 feet across and she blew an ice wind over them, and spoke softly as the crowd hushed from the temperature change. "Speak no more until we sit ourselves back in the arms of justice indoors. We have a new topic in discussion and we need not fued upon this matter anymore."

The Chancellor looked at Zaida and almost smiled. "That hasn't been as easy so late in the year of my living, Thankyou."
The Tigon smiled and helped the elderly man like creature indoors and she sat herself in the meeting chair down front of the room.

"In Enlightenment of this new occurance in the far reaches of space, we must desert our arguements and planetation issues for another time, what i have been told is most grim and we must find a way to stop this... Everyone can put in ideas after your breifing by miss Zaida Catsclaw.

2Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:25 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

The anthro winged wolf walked down the main street of the city, weaving his way through the bustling crowd with an agile quickness. He knew that he was late but only because of the city guards, how foolish they had been, remembering the look of horror on their faces before he knocked them out cold. Nobody was going to refuse him today. He smiled a little to himself as he saw some people shrink back away from him as he walked by. Maybe they sense what I am... The winged wolf stopped at the stairs that led to where the conference was being held and looked up at the building, the hood of his travelling cloak falling back slightly before walking up the stairs. About halfway up, his ears flicked and he swiveled his head around to look back at the city as a shrill ringing rang through the crisp air. The alarm had been sounded so that must have meant that the knocked out guards had been found. He then made a mad dash up the stairs, using his wings to take him up in the air to get up there faster. He halted at the top, hearing the sound of voices behind the amethyst embroided door, he then pushed against the heavy wood, a task certainly for more then one but the door swung inward easily. He lowered his hood as a female dragon dog approached him.
"May I help you?" She asked, recoiling back slightly at the sight of his vivid red eyes.
"Yes," He replied. "I'm here for the conference meeting, I'm five minutes late."
She nodded. "Follow me please."
He walked swiftly behind her as she took him through the door on the left and along a long corridor. At the end two guards stood by a silver door and as they approached the guards knocked on the door and opened it slowly and he nodded at them as he passed. The door slammed shut behind the wolf, the sound echoing around the room; all eyes on him. He looked around at everyone, some adverting their eyes as his red gaze met theirs. He then looked at the Tigon in the middle of the room who had just finished speaking.
"Sorry I'm late." Valkorien smiled.

3Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:17 am

"That is not a problem my good friend... Come, be seated here," The Tigon folded her wings and gestured the seat beside her. "are you aware of the new unknown formation in the far reaches of this galaxy?" She looked at the Winged Wolf with a curious face and seated herself, her stripes glowing a bright amethyst and her face snarling one minute and calm the next as the pools inner rage began to take minor effect on time and space. Zaida's eyes began to glow deep purple as the wolf's shimmered red. "Quickly Valko..." She looked around slowly " we already await another few who have yet not appeared.."

4Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:16 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Valkorien nodded and stepped forward shifting to feral and sat in the large seat beside her.

5Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:06 am

"Assumed you realise Your mistress and leader, Nyyrikkia, is the closest planet to the pool..." Zaida turned to the winged wolf and then to the chamber.

6Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:27 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Indeed." Valkorien said. "She sent me in her place, trying to make everything calm there. Who do we wait for?"

7Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:07 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Xerothin used the air currents to carry him towards the chancellor. "Sir.... My planet... It was one of the few planets destroyed in the first bouts of this phenomenon. I was one of the few survivors and wad chosen as the leader f my planet. How may I be of assistance?" He looked at the chancellor with his ice blue wolf eyes, occasionally shifint to his other heads so they wouldn't get restless. A snake with peircing bloodred eyes and a cat with soft golden ones. Each had their own personalities and the wolf head was the most elloquent speaker, so it did the talking this time around.

8Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:13 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Valkorien watched Xerothin. "From which planet you be from?"

9Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

"I am from the planet known as Kradesh. A planet full of chimeras the same and different from myself. And you good sir?" He asked looking at the flying wolf

10Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:51 pm

"We await him." Zaida smiled and her enormous wings lifted her into the air and onto the ground, her deep purple eyes gazing at the six pairs of the chimera like creature. "Xerothin, can you give us any information on this space pool? What happened to your planet, How was it destroyed?" Her wing wrapped around him and she led him to a seat in front of her and Valko.

11Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

"This pool is acting on a seemingly chaotic pattern. However even a chaotic system has some form of order. I believe if we can figure out this order and what is causing it to act this way we may be able to fix and control the pool. I still remember the attack. It was as if our planet was flooding but from both the inside and outside. High ranking women children and men were transported first. I was the last one off and witnessed up close the combination explosion and implosion of my home." Xerothin said as he sat down in his given spot after bowing before those outranking him and forming a gesture with his paws that was a sign of goodwill towards them all

12Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:13 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Valkorien lent back in his chair, his eyes closed. "And my planet is next in its line of path..."

13Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:10 am

Zaida turned to Xerothin and her ears drooped in heartfelt sadness for his Planet. "We can only hope for now... the chancellor is ill. He informed me we should vote a new chancellor as much more excitement could stop his heart..." She looked at Xero and Valko and then to the rest of the council. Out the window a distant insignificant glisten in the distance caught her eye... looked a star but was the pool and a tear dripped from her purple eyes. "If this thing isn't stopped though, all the Galaxy is doomed..." She slowly stood up "and i nominate myself in determination for ridding the galaxy of this pool.."

14Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Valko stood up and bowed to her. "I agree to the placement for she has summoned all of us here." He looked around the chamber. "Who else agrees?"

15Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:28 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"We do." A sudden voice spoke up. The owners had just arrived to the meeting. Though the only thing visible were a couple of mechanical suits that let out cold steam. The suits were mostly grey in color and the ones inside were completely covered, the heads contained only a single glowing blue eye. The lead suit, also the one who spoke, Was white and was covered in blue markings similar to crescent tiger stripes. The group stepped forward and released more arctic steam with each step. Once they stood before Zaida the leader bowed and spoke. "Corintheas Leonidas. Ambassador for the planet Cryosis madame. We apologize for our delayed arrival."

16Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:17 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Is there anymore that we wait for?" Valkorien questioned, his temper rising.

17Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:31 pm

"If there is we don't have time..." Zaida looked over at the frayed chancellor and saddened "with a heavy grief i must accept temporary leadership of this council... " Her wings flared, behind Xerothin and Valko and a tear streaked her cheek fur.
She looked down at Corinthias and smiled a little bit. "How far is your home planet from this ever closer pool of destruction, Corinthias?"

18Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:34 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"My planet is the farthest in this galaxy. So it may be the last to suffer this catastrophe." The suited creature said bowing in respect.

19Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 am

Zaida smiled at the suited creature, looking out the window afterwards. "Xero... how to you propoose we attempt to control this pool... did you see its substance?"

20Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:01 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Corinthias turned to Xero and awaited his response.

21Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Valko tapped a claw on the floor, becoming impatient.

22Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:18 pm

"Is there something wrong Valko?" Zaida said calmly and after she glanced at him, her eyes dashed to the window and outside, everything seeming to die around her and freeze, she then found herself asking the question again...

23Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"You ask me if theres something wrong? Every second that pool of doom is getting closer to my home planet and yet we sit around here and do nothing!"

24Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:53 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Corinthias now turned to Zaida.

25Tidalwave over the Unknown Empty Re: Tidalwave over the Unknown Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:55 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Xero came out of his trance that he was in so his three parts could speak among themselves and whispered "The Chalice.... Yes that's it...." his snake head was now speaking in it's calm cool hissing voice "the chaliccce that wasss kept on our planet had sssome ssssacred powersss over chaotic ssssystemsss, it may have found it'sss way off the planet. I could take a team on a ssssearch for it perhapsss?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum