Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you do when you've got a cold?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What do you do when you've got a cold? Empty What do you do when you've got a cold? Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:46 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

I'm starting to come down with a cold and I want to know what the wonderful furs of RF do to help get over their colds.
Me for example is to stay warm obviously but I also in my tea I put a teaspoon of honey which helps for a sore throat.
The thing I stay away from is milk when I'm sick because it makes it worse.
So what do you guys do?

2What do you do when you've got a cold? Empty Re: What do you do when you've got a cold? Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:49 pm

BuddyWolf

BuddyWolf

I let my parents know and sleep through it. The beauty about colds for me is I can sleep at all times. it usually only lasts a day.
If I can't sleep, I watch a movie and all that.
Or if I am impatient, I drink...I think its viniker or ginger ale which is really disgusting but it really works...like...almost instant.
If that doesn't work then I camp out side till it goes away.
I refuse to take drugs to help me so no medicine or anything.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JEG3CYZC

kayle

kayle

DON'T TAKE MEDICINE!! IT'S THE GOVERNMENT TRYING TO PUT TRACKING CHIPS IN YOU!!...

Jk, but I don't take medicine for anything but headaches. I just drink a couple of Monster energy drinks and maybe some super sugary tea or something. Don't laugh, it works for me.

Niala Anikeria Ornitier

Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

i've got sone odd things i do for some symptoms

for a scratch throat i drink like ginger ale, yes it burns but your throat will feel beter
u need something spicy for a plugged nose

https://furrplaza.rpg-board.net

hot food, not fatty take away i mean like spicey curries, just like blue suggested somin, hot and spicey for a plugged noseh.
LOTS of sleep Nyy.... T.T lots.... and no dairy foods what so ever, no cheese milk butter, none. plenty of vitamins and..yeah Very Happy

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Thanks guys. But I have the problem where I cant sleep during the day :/

kayle

kayle

Try some herbal tea or something. Personally, I can sleep almost anytime, anywhere, in almost any position, so I don't hafta worry about that...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum