Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The war of the races

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 15]

76 Re: The war of the races on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:21 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"And you're kind will be exterminated like the rodents you are." He smiled again. "Face it...You're going to lose."

77 Re: The war of the races on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:27 am

Zaida begun to get angry, her eyes flinting into a deep purple almost and she roared at her strongest, growls following. "Things like you, you're neither, no hope, cowardly, filled with fear, i see right through you... you are scared.. give up, leave, go! AND DON'T be expecting these back unless you change your heartless ways!" Silus's arms flashed in and out of Zaida's eyes and she grunted.

78 Re: The war of the races on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:32 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

" Et Tuu then?..." He said not flinching.

79 Re: The war of the races on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Zaida flicked her ears and began to ignore Silus as she heard moans of agony coming from down stairs. "Scott... i actually need you down there..." she looked at him pleadingly as she heard pain.

80 Re: The war of the races on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Silus smirked. "Then die...THEY'RE UP HERE!!!!" He yelled as the sound of more human militia running up the stairs sounded.

81 Re: The war of the races on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Zaida looked up at Silus and only smiled. A vortex of water spinning around the rooftop. "When will you learn to not piss me....off..." on the last word Silus felt himself beginning to liquify, all of him, joining the vortex and he became the outer barrier. If the soldiers shot at them he would be the one taking it. Zad snickered and then shot through the thin roof then dug her way into the building hatchet.

82 Re: The war of the races on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:49 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Silus wasn't expecting this. Luckily by the time the soldiers got up there the pair were gone. All that was left was the puddle of water that he now was.

83 Re: The war of the races on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:25 pm

kayle

As soon as he and Zaida were clear of the roof and resolidified, the wolf rushed toward the sounds of injury and agony. The smell of blood was overpowering, and death hung in the air. The first few he came to were dead. Then, around the corner, was an eagle, clutching at the limp body of an anthro wolf. The canine stepped forward. The anthro was alive, but barely. Scott didn't know if he could heal him, if perhaps these injuries were beyond his abilities, but he would try.

Tell me it's over, I don't want you to hurt.
It's all I can say, so I'll be on my way.
-Shinedown, "Call Me"

Time can never mend
The careless whispers of a good friend
To the heart and mind,
Ignorance is kind
And there's no comfort in the truth
Pain is all you'll find.
-Seether, "Careless Whispers"

84 Re: The war of the races on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:25 pm

Zaida knew they couldn't stay here any longer, she raced and grabbed all the tinned food she could lay her paw like hands on, shoving them deep into her what seemed endless bag. She held her breath at the looming smell of death. All the blood made her grimmace and she turned to the vault. She knew the lock combination. She and her companion and long time friend Melanie the only ones. She unlocked it and inside lay a map in a glass casing, a whistle and...twinkies... Zaida grabbed them all and ran towards Scott.

85 Re: The war of the races on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Clanes eyes closed and whispered. "Melanie...I...want you to have my longblade...make sure we win...." Clane let out his last breath.
"No!" Melanie cried, hugging him to her.

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: I have a diabolical master plan.
Lexi: What is it?
Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Rise up above it, high up above and see.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
Cover your eyes, the devil's inside
One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember.
One day it'll all just end

86 Re: The war of the races on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:50 pm

kayle

Scott whimpered. He hadn't even been able to ease the wounded man's pain... The wolf slumped to the ground. He whimpered a lttle at the eagle, seeing her grief.

Tell me it's over, I don't want you to hurt.
It's all I can say, so I'll be on my way.
-Shinedown, "Call Me"

Time can never mend
The careless whispers of a good friend
To the heart and mind,
Ignorance is kind
And there's no comfort in the truth
Pain is all you'll find.
-Seether, "Careless Whispers"

87 Re: The war of the races on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:46 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Melanie looked up at Scott with her silver eyes and shifted back to her anthro formm attaching the longblade to her belt. She then reached out and patted his head.
"Thanks for trying." she said quietly.

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

88 Re: The war of the races on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Suddenly a red panda in ragged clothing ran out from a nearby alleyway. "Hey!" He called waving "Over here!"

89 Re: The war of the races on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Melanie looked up at it growling.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

90 Re: The war of the races on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:16 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Come on! I can get you somewhere safe!"

91 Re: The war of the races on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"It is a question of trust. All of which I have now lost. You very well may lead us to the humans."

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

92 Re: The war of the races on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:20 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The kid seemed confused and hurt. "Huh? What are you talking about?"

93 Re: The war of the races on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:26 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"I'm sorry kid but we were just betreyed by one of our own."

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

94 Re: The war of the races on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:28 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Now he was shocked and even teared up a little. "W-what?...."

95 Re: The war of the races on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:29 pm

Dat watched over them from a tall building. Watching, waiting.

96 Re: The war of the races on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"I dont know why myself..." She then looked at Scott.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

97 Re: The war of the races on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:31 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He sniffled before continuing. "Well, anyway come on. It's not safe out here. Not now especially."

98 Re: The war of the races on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:34 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Melanie nodded then said to Scott. "Have you seen someone named Zadia?"

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

99 Re: The war of the races on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Dat moved over to a pole sticking out from the top of the building, not making a sound, then climbed out to the edge of the pole.

100 Re: The war of the races on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The kid watched patiently.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum